Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I don't love the cover but the editorial is beautiful and I like the video a lot, I don't see any of the "we fuck five times a day" thing they just said they like to have sex and that's completely normal for a young couple that is about to get married:idk:  

Toni looks so happy and it's nice to see her like that, just goofing around with her fiance and relaxed, it's a big change from other relationships we've seen her in. Good for her and I wish them the best.

Yeah, maybe that was a little harsh. The whole video just really rubbed me the wrong way...I mean, they play for 2 minutes and manage to mention “straight into bed”, “hand cuffs” and of course sex as their favorite activity. It‘s mostly him though, now that I think about it. It just gave me really awkward, almost teenage vibes. But maybe I‘m just generally weary of people who like the world to know they have awesome sex. 

3 hours ago, sore said:

Yeah, maybe that was a little harsh. The whole video just really rubbed me the wrong way...I mean, they play for 2 minutes and manage to mention “straight into bed”, “hand cuffs” and of course sex as their favorite activity. It‘s mostly him though, now that I think about it. It just gave me really awkward, almost teenage vibes. But maybe I‘m just generally weary of people who like the world to know they have awesome sex. 

I get what you mean. He has a douchey attitude, a bit immature too.

Toni looks really happy, which is great. But this guy has a terrible reputation and doesn't seem to have changed much. I hope I'm wrong, for Toni's sake. 

22 hours ago, feyre said:

I get what you mean. He has a douchey attitude, a bit immature too.

Toni looks really happy, which is great. But this guy has a terrible reputation and doesn't seem to have changed much. I hope I'm wrong, for Toni's sake. 

Out of the loop what is so bad about him? If they're happy what is the issue?

5 hours ago, Sensual said:

Out of the loop what is so bad about him? If they're happy what is the issue?

You can google what people who have worked with him say about him. It's not very nice. And the reason why his career is pretty much over.

Like I already said, hopefully he has changed because Toni looks super happy and I am happy seeing that.