Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

https://inter.mugler.com/my-circle/

MUGLER has chosen to exclusively reveal the heroine of its next fragrance to members of the Circle. Exclusively for Behind the Scenes, meet the model, actress and exceptional woman Toni Garrn.

TONI GARRN :
SEXY IN MUGLER

In this new campaign, MUGLER reveals a silhouette that is custom-designed by Casey Cadwallader, Artistic Director of MUGLER fashion, to enhance the natural beauty of Toni Garrn.

A technical garment between sportswear and couture, this sculptural ensemble featuring a MUGLER blue border highlights the actress’s femininity. Structured shoulders, a fitted waist and assertive beauty: you are beautiful and radiant at MUGLER.

"What’s my favourite MUGLER outfit? My corset! I love it more than anything else. It helps me to stand up straight. I feel powerful. I feel sexy." TONI GARRN

TONI GARRN:
A WOMAN WHO LIVES UP TO HER DREAMS

The German actress and model perfectly embodies the MUGLER dream: magnificent, confident and powerful, Toni Garrn wants to achieve her dreams and supports other young women as they achieve their own. Early on, she realised that education for girls and young women is a key element in the fight against poverty.

In 2016, she created the Toni Garrn Foundation, a non-profit organization which aims to defend the rights and integration of young girls in sub-Saharan Africa through scholarships and educational programs. Two years later, she was appointed to be the Ambassador for Equality by the German Federal Government.

"I think dreams are really important in our lives. I dream that all plane journeys were only 30 minutes long. I dream about having a horse one day. I dream I could eat all the pastries and sugar I wanted to every day of my life. More seriously, I would love for there to be less borders in the world. I think it’s ridiculous that some people in the world are not given the same chances, opportunities and rights as others because they were born in a certain place." TONI GARRN

MUGLER is proud to count Toni Garrn among its new exceptional heroines.

In this unique story, Toni Garrn recreates reality through her boundless imagination.
You can also get ready to enjoy an experience beyond reality on June 13 when we will exclusively unveil the exclusive promotional film for the new MUGLER star.

angel-nova.jpg header.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg