Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

credit to Sore from TFS  : 

One more from Vogue Korea July 2015

post-85772-0-1446435213-75009_thumb.jpg

Behind the Scenes in Seoul for Vogue Germany July 2015

post-85772-0-1446435213-75787_thumb.jpg

And a short article about her on their website. The translation sucks, but you get the idea. It was shot in NYC shortly after Cannes.

QUOTE:
"I stayed very briefly in Seoul," the German-born supermodel between Tony (Toni Garrn) is early May, Germany <Vogue> Seoul stopped for cover and shoot. As always busy shooting but without spirit, did not forget to look at my brief tour around Seoul time. "Go to Hongdae near the nightlife was something. Sparkling lights and street food, and to the people meun filled the streets! Seoul was the most impressive among Asian cities I have ever been. "

But <Vogue Korea> Seoul rather than the gun met her in New York. Cannes Film Festival red carpet just before the clerk stopped briefly in New York <Vogue> to proceed with a July cover and shoot. The pictorial filming right of July vacation colorful swimsuit was mobilized (her body was even tempted by great thanks to shine).

She enjoys a variety of sports from the usual run to the bike in order to maintain a perfect body. In fact, even where she was first appointed to the agent model it is the football stadium. I have received a proposal from the World Cup football match held at the casting hometown of Hamburg to fourteen years old. And nine years she has worked as a top model. It is standing in the dream stage of all models as well as Victoria's Secret Pink yeommunseol up with the Hollywood star.

Did I forget such a busy road of charity. Girls in Burkina Faso in West Africa that will design your own jeans to continue their studies. Denim jeans brand sales proceeds made with 'Closed', was delivered to help Africa 'Plan International'. "A lot more people are interested in philanthropy. Only fashion but also quite itjyo people only care about "she said about the last one charitable project proceeds. "If they buy a very nice jeans and if the money can be another good one, yamalro I think that's the perfect combination."