Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

But Andreea posted a picture with Toni and Karlie 5 hours ago and Karlie did the show for Versace so if the photo was taken today there is a chance to see her in haute couture shows. I am freaking excited to see her there. There will be first Fendi Couture Show so it will be good for her to participate in it. And also the Elie Saab will be great. Fingers crossed.

But Andreea posted a picture with Toni and Karlie 5 hours ago and Karlie did the show for Versace so if the photo was taken today there is a chance to see her in haute couture shows. I am freaking excited to see her there. There will be first Fendi Couture Show so it will be good for her to participate in it. And also the Elie Saab will be great. Fingers crossed.

Finger crossed too !!!!

Finger crossed too !!!!
No paris for toni she is in Los Angeles with her friend madison stephens i cant post the pic from insta im using my phone

When I saw Izabel's picture which shows that she is in Paris I felt so disappointed with Toni. She is much better in high fashion than Izabel. I don't know what is wrong. Now I think we don't have a chance to see her in shows anymore. If she really wants to be in some shows, she will be there. I am so angry with her that she prefers to spend time with friends instead of working. I was always waiting to see her in shows and now it is over. 

When I saw Izabel's picture which shows that she is in Paris I felt so disappointed with Toni. She is much better in high fashion than Izabel. I don't know what is wrong. Now I think we don't have a chance to see her in shows anymore. If she really wants to be in some shows, she will be there. I am so angry with her that she prefers to spend time with friends instead of working. I was always waiting to see her in shows and now it is over. 

She decided a long time ago that she wouldn't walk so frequently, so, now when she do a catwalk is a very big suprise to us. 

post-58295-0-1446435265-33087_thumb.jpg

HBD to one of my fav #SuperModels #SuperRoleModel Toni Garrn!! 23 today baby. Since it's her birthday, I'll share with you a couple of her lifestyle "secrets". She loves coconut water and carries it almost everywhere. She loves food and has never been on a diet except in the run up to the VS show when she gives up sugar and gluten for a month. She has a sweet tooth so this was "torture". Toni loves working out which she tries to do every day. She's a pretty fast runner... #ToniGarrn #HappyBirthdaySuperBabe!

instagram.com/themodeladvocate