Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Now we are waitng for her work with Franco Gobbi and the Elie Saab campaign. Also we still don't know anything about her work with Malaika Firth. She worked with Ralph Mecke. Now she is working on so many shoots because next week she will be in Africa so sge did 4 shoots:

1) El Corte Ingles shoot in Barcelona ( I think it will be very beautiful because of the landscapes and places where she shot )

2) Second photoshoot when she post a funny video ( don't know anything else )

3) photoshoot on Teneriffa (don't know anything else )

4) today's photoshoot in Paris

I think it is not the end of shoots now and she will do many more because of her trip

Hi you guys, I finally signed up for Bellazon. :) 

I'll still be posting at tfs mostly, but I want to discuss all things Toni with you here. 

From her instagram:

post-92382-0-1446435299-22469_thumb.jpg

The stylist she's working with works for Free People, amongst other clients. Wouldn't surprise me, the styling looks very boho in a Free People kind of way. 

Also, I'm almost certain that she was shooting for Peter Hahn in Teneriffa. They always shoot the collections a long time in advance, mostly in Mallorca or Teneriffa, and Thomas von Aagh has worked with Peter Hahn and Toni a couple of times already.

^ I don't know. To be honest, I wouldn't have known she has worked with her at all if you hadn't told me. I never saw that instagram posting you mentioned, so I have no idea. Tommy Hilfiger comes to mind, but they usually travel to fancy location to shoot their incredibly boring campaigns, so I doubt it.

1) El Corte Ingles shoot in Barcelona ( I think it will be very beautiful because of the landscapes and places where she shot )

2) Second photoshoot when she post a funny video ( don't know anything else )

Btw what makes you think that these are two different clients? (Just asking, I don't know, but since they were shooting a film for El Corte Ingles, it might have taken them more production days than for a usual campaign.)

Hi you guys, I finally signed up for Bellazon. :)

I'll still be posting at tfs mostly, but I want to discuss all things Toni with you here. 

From her instagram:

post-85772-0-1446435299-69534_thumb.jpg

The stylist she's working with works for Free People, amongst other clients. Wouldn't surprise me, the styling looks very boho in a Free People kind of way. 

Also, I'm almost certain that she was shooting for Peter Hahn in Teneriffa. They always shoot the collections a long time in advance, mostly in Mallorca or Teneriffa, and Thomas von Aagh has worked with Peter Hahn and Toni a couple of times already.

welcome to bellazon Sore !!!