Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

He's not single! Leonardo DiCaprio takes his much younger girlfriend Toni Garrn to a second hand record store in Los Angeles

It is the perfect place to go for singles. But that did not stop couple Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn from having a great time when they visited a second hand record shop in Los Angeles on Monday. Of course Leo, 39, may have had to explain to his 21-year-old latest squeeze exactly what vinyl is when they visited the trendy store as they enjoyed another lazy day together.

The Titanic star went for a laidback look of white T-shirt, shorts, flip flops and a baseball cap for their grand day out.

And his saucy other was hardly dressed to the nines herself in a grey vest, short skirt and trainers. The pair each carried bags full of records, and The Man In The Iron Mask favourite has certainly been treating the young German beauty, who is almost half his age, of late.

For he took the professional clotheshorse on a holiday to the Caribbean in the last week of March, with the pair relaxing on a luxury yacht off the coast of St. Barts. It was likely a welcome vacation for Leo, as his year got off to a busy start - attending numerous awards ceremonies after being nominated for his stand out role in The Wolf Of Wolf Street.

Nevertheless, Leo says he’s nothing like his overly indulgent character in that film – having never touched drugs. He said: 'Never done it. That's because I saw this stuff literally every day when I was three or four years old. So Hollywood was a walk in the park for me...'. 'I'd go to parties and it was there and, yeah, there's that temptation. Hollywood is a very volatile place where artists come in and they essentially say they want to belong. 'It's incredibly vulnerable to be an actor and also get criticism at a young age when you're formulating who you are. We've seen a lot of people fall victim to that, and it's very unfortunate.'

post-58295-0-1446433378-39611_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446433378-40496_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446433378-41275_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446433378-4202_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446433378-43479_thumb.jpg 

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2599450/Leonardo-DiCaprio-takes-younger-girlfriend-Toni-Garrn-second-hand-record-store-Los-Angeles.html

I don't know why but I can't read all the comments from Dailymail and utilize the arrows. it's frustrating. some people are very jealous and bitter about Toni. I guess it's human nature, it's easier to be mean with people you don't even know.
By the way, I never saw that pic from an old editorial of Vogue Germany

post-61281-0-1446433379-11956_thumb.jpg
post-61281-0-1446433379-13031_thumb.jpg

http://www.tahiti-infos.com/A-Bora-Bora-Leonardo-Di-Caprio-sort-de-sa-taniere_a98729.html

Leonardo DiCaprio met François Nars in Bora Bora. Maybe Toni is working there for Nars again. :)

i truly hope she is shooting for a new compaign for nars again , also i hope there is more work coming ; i don't think any worthy S/S compaign is left ; so lets all pray the F/W season will be a better one