Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Caudalie USA ‏@CaudalieUSA

@RealToniGarrn thanks for stopping by the CAUDALIE Vinothérapie Spa this weekend. It was lovely having you prep for the #metball2014

Can't wait  make%20it%20clap.gif

I didn't know that Mario Testino liked Toni when she was 16. 

As a well-established fashion photographer, Mario Testino apparently has no qualms about implying certain, less-than-flattering things about his competitors . . . and even his clients, on the record.

In a three week-long diary documenting his work from late May to mid-June, Mario professes to be obsessed with British models, but also Toni Garrn :

She's 16 and may be the new Claudia Schiffer. She was also picked up by Calvin Klein, but when I saw their campaign I thought it looked . . . I thought you didn't really get her. A lot of campaigns transform the girl into what the designer wants. But when I met her I was so taken with her I was, like, 'Oh my God, Toni!' . . . I want . . . the girls to have a starring role. It was about them, not the designer.

The Spring 2008 Calvin Klein campaign he's referring to was photographed by Fabien Baron, who Mario clearly doesn't see eye-to-eye with; don't expect for any Testino-Interview collaborations anytime soon.

fabsugar.com

She's perfect but with darker eyebrows she would have been even more perfect imo

post-61281-0-1446433442-17881_thumb.jpg

braydon_nelson

Who's the prettiest of them all @toni_garrn. Hair by me Makeup by @wendyrowe #metball #firstlook #tonigarrn