lisa-1

Don't remember ever seeing all of these (old school stuff):

Vogue Germeny - October 2008

Insel der Sehnsucht

Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld

Make-Up Artist: Max Delorme

Hair Stylist: Perrine Rougemont

Models: Toni Garrn & Siri Tollerod

php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_1.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_1a.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_2.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_3.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_4.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_5.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_6.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_7.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_8.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_9.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_10.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_11.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_12.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_13.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_14.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_15.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_16.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_17.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_18.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_19.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_20.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_21.jpg php_Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_22.jpg

www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/editorials/1999-insel-der-sehnsucht/

No underrated-i would say she is fabulous&she has a brilliant career-her face is fantastic-amazing!!!! :heart::wub:

Of course, her career is brilliant but i wonder why everyone talk about the same girls all the time, Barbara, Karlie, Barbara, Karlie... I just don't get it. :hehe:

No underrated-i would say she is fabulous&she has a brilliant career-her face is fantastic-amazing!!!! :heart::wub:

Of course, her career is brilliant but i wonder why everyone talk about the same girls all the time, Barbara, Karlie, Barbara, Karlie... I just don't get it. :hehe:

SORRY FOR LONG POST

Well first the obvious point that I'm sure you know :hehe:, Karlie has people taking of her since she is a more high-profile model (HF and VS contract) who co-presents a show on MTV, interviews celebs on red-carpets, and has her own line of "Kookies". Her VS Angel Contract also makes her a mini-celeb. Although Toni has much more natural IMO, there is no doubt Karlie is more charismatic and versatile as a model and will thus be at the forefront of the fashion worlds consciousness. Being American also gives her a massive advantage.

As for Barbara (who I think was your main point), the whole Justin Bieber thing thrust her into a limelight that has since dimmed. I think the VSFS special really helped her also. Unless she cracks VS I think she will slowly shift into peoples sub-conscience, which will be a shame as those curves and lips are to die for.

In short: Karlie's huge in high fashion, has MTV show and Kookies, whilst Barbara has Bieber and a VSFS special

In addition to Karlie and Barbara - and I don't know what exposure she gets around the world - but here in England, Cara Delevingne is always in the papers and her 676k+ twitter followers attest to her popularity (compared to Barbaras 319k+ and Karlies 190k+). I think personally that people just love her mix of playfulness, humour, character and general do-what-I-like-regardless attitude. Her partying (for better or worse) with the likes of Rihanna and Rita Ora certainly make people notice her, as well as her romantic affiliation with a certain One Direction member.

As for Toni... she's a different mould to the above, she is a lot more reserved, and thus won't endear herself to the general public like a Karlie/Cara will. I hope she will one day come out of her shell with a profile-raising contract or something, but my fear is she will always be in the shadows of the above (perhaps like a Valentina Zelyaeva who isn't known outside the fashion world).

I remember Jourdan talking about having "Well Dunn" and Karlie having "Karlie's Kookies" and Toni said she has "something... on its way" so perhaps that might be something that gets more people talking about her... we'll see I guess.

Thank you for your response. I like Karlie, Barbara and Cara but i think Toni is really something. Her beauty is quite unreal and rare. Her skin is flawless, her lips are lovely, and she has a delicate face. Maybe i'm not objective because she's my favorite model, but i think Toni should be exceptionally celebrated. I don't really care about her personality, i'm sure she's adorable and she's probably discreet but she deserves more attention.

By the way, she's just 20. We'll see in the future. And who knows, she's maybe the next Claudia Schiffer. :heart: :wub:

Thank you for your response. I like Karlie, Barbara and Cara but i think Toni is really something. Her beauty is quite unreal and rare. Her skin is flawless, her lips are lovely, and she has a delicate face. Maybe i'm not objective because she's my favorite model, but i think Toni should be exceptionally celebrated. I don't really care about her personality, i'm sure she's adorable and she's probably discreet but she deserves more attention.

By the way, she's just 20. We'll see in the future. And who knows, she's maybe the next Claudia Schiffer. :heart::wub:

Couldn't agree more :flower:.