Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

^ Thank you starla. Excellent find :flower:.

This is the link for just the video where you can right-click on the video and save it if you wish:

http://lefigarohd.br...d=2290197994001

The quality isn't as good as on starla's link (even though its lifted from within the websites source coding) so if you can figure out how to get the HQ version please post.

Toni Garrn, 100% natural

German supermodel tells her secrets radiance and beauty routine

In sunny St. Barts, the sublime muse Aquasource Biotherm has unveiled its joie de vivre, his grace and his secrets shine.

It has a name cowboy, talking and laughing like a machine gun, was spotted in the audience of the FIFA World Cup 2006 and is 1.83 m. But with his cerulean eyes and curves of a goddess, Antonia - called Toni Garrn - really has nothing of a tomboy. The golden sun and the luscious pout of Claudia (Schiffer), skin luminous Estelle (Lefebure). The young German has a subtle blend of innocence and hyperféminité that makes men crazy and into a trance fashion world.

Discovered at age 13, she has already asked for the greatest photographers worked exclusively for Calvin Klein past his tray; fact moult covers Vogue and advertising campaigns; parade this season Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren and Victoria's Secret. Eighteen thousand subscribers Twitter follow the adventures of supermodel 20 years around the world. For travel, Miss Garrn knows. Born in Germany, she grew up in Greece and London. Today she lives in New York but his second home is the plane. Whenever she can, Toni returns to recharge his parents in Hamburg ...

madame.lefigaro.fr/beaute/toni-garrn-100-nature-120413-377886

Pure seduction

Toni has no enemies except boredom, jet lag, clothes and shake the sun.

Her beauty routine: "It is ultra-basic. I'm just careful surhydrater my skin morning and night and protect. I know Biotherm products because my mother always used the Body Lotion, which I love. Now I'm addicted to Aquasource Deep Serum, Aquasource BB Cream and Blue Eye Therapy. On vacation, I do not leave my Solar Milky Mist SPF 30, Biotherm, nor my sunscreen SPF 50 La Roche-Posay. In the city, I like the foundation Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, Nars, and I wear perfume Omnia Bulgari. " His favorite look: "When I'm not working, zero make-up. In my bag, there's just my eyelash curler, Shu Uemura, and all kinds of lip balms (Aquafor, Kiehl's). I change all the time. '

His regime sweet & no meat : "For two years, I am a vegetarian and I deleted the cow's milk for reasons of intolerance. My only weakness is chocolate. I can not do without. '

madame.lefigaro.fr/beaute/pure-seduction-120413-377888

Didn't know for sure that she was vegetarian so good to have that confirmed.