Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

31 minutes ago, sore said:

He seems to have spent the day in Berlin with Luca...he didn't mention Toni though, and she didn't mention his birthday on her insta either.

yep, the first birthday where she did not congratulate him. I really hope that this year she will be at the Cannes

I love it! Especially the first one is HOT.

Do we know when she shot it? I remember a recent article in German tabloid BILD about her and Alex, where they said she was/had been shooting in Spain. It's probably that shot then? But she didn't post anything about it on social media, right?

1 hour ago, sore said:

I love it! Especially the first one is HOT.

Do we know when she shot it? I remember a recent article in German tabloid BILD about her and Alex, where they said she was/had been shooting in Spain. It's probably that shot then? But she didn't post anything about it on social media, right?

she was in Spain? i only remember one day in Turkey😁 but we saw it already. The girl is working again💓 waiting for the whole photoshoot and shooting for instyle next

On 3/14/2023 at 9:26 AM, kissnena said:

Well, I guess divorce is the next news we gonna hear from them🥺 sad shit

Well... Hope they're really remain friends or being friendly towards each other,for little pretty girl they're created together. 

tonigarrn~1682144812~3086376872103660294_576170846.jpg

It's really sad. We don't know what happened, but it all went so fast from looking very happy in Kitzbühel to divorcing three months later. Alex liked her Elle posts and commented with an orange heart, so at least from their instagrams it seems they're on a friendly basis now. But it's going to be hard, I don't think he wants to continue living in Berlin, so just spending a more or less equal amount of time with Luca will be a challenge. I hope they can work it out.

The Elle shoot is gorgeous, probably really her best work in years. I'm glad she's working again, would love to see some nice campaigns in the future!

It is weird how they both sound so intelligent and sensible and wise....then real life prooves all this to be questionable and quite the opposite. Pity. I guess they are too immature to be able to have a real relationship...and to make children if you can not stay with the person you married...well...sad story

It seems to me that in the first place she really wanted to get married and have a family. She received all this in an accelerated version with Alex, but as soon as problems arose ... well, what do we have. I think for her with Alex there would have been a Shayk-Cooper option from the very beginning, but they hurried.

34 minutes ago, kissnena said:

It seems to me that in the first place she really wanted to get married and have a family. She received all this in an accelerated version with Alex, but as soon as problems arose ... well, what do we have. I think for her with Alex there would have been a Shayk-Cooper option from the very beginning, but they hurried.

Do you call sleeping with another woman a problem?! LOL

3 hours ago, radolgc said:

Do you call sleeping with another woman a problem?! LOL

How do you know he did?

Let's put it like this: I wouldn't call sleeping with another woman a definite reason for a divorce (unless it's a pattern, which it could very well be with him). But what do I know. I would never ever marry somebody I've known for less than a year. I agree with kissnena, I think she really wanted to have a family. I remember interviews from a few years ago when she always said she wanted to have lots of kids. She's never been very lucky with men, and compared to jerks like Leo and Chandler maybe even somebody like Alex must have seemed liked the ultimate Prince Charming...I remember that Newlyweds video they did for Vogue, where there were mostly hinting at how much they love to fuck. I would have been very surprised if it their marriage had really lasted, and I guess we all would have been on this forum.

Just found this on reddit, there are lots of comments like this:

image.thumb.png.998dbaf0c5da4f7a57d22597982b53c2.png

I just hope he behaved like a remotely decent person in their relationship...