Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

3 hours ago, kissnena said:

Okaaay TG actually without her wedding ring in Paris/ whats going on?

Maybe they're taking a break 🤔 . They didn't delete their pictures together on their insta, so there's a hope 🙂

02412791.jpg?ID=4273736

She just thanked Ford Models Paris for her trip there – did we know she's represented by Ford now? I feel like I just heard about this for the first time (confirmed on MDC), but maybe I haven't been following her closely enough in the last months.

According to this (usually accurate) site, it's a new development indeed: http://switching-models.over-blog.com/2023/03/toni-garrn-women-ford-paris.html

Hope that means she'll be doing a bit more actual fashion work again...

As for her and Alex: Maybe she wasn't wearing her ring because of styling reasons? It's not a private trip after all...? Alex is filming something in Hungary I believe. Is there anything else that makes you guys believe they might be in troubled waters?

23 minutes ago, sore said:

As for her and Alex: Maybe she wasn't wearing her ring because of styling reasons? It's not a private trip after all...? Alex is filming something in Hungary I believe. Is there anything else that makes you guys believe they might be in troubled waters?

I don’t know, it’s just that under the posts there is always a question where is Alex and why is she without rings. So I guess he should be filming in Turkey? but who knows, due to earthquakes there. and the fact that he did not congratulate her on V Day, all that. seemingly stupid things, but when they are poked under each post, it infuriates