Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

13 minutes ago, starla said:

Maybe because they're not that famous 🤔

I think she blocked him. She seems angry and there's probably a reason...

They are famous enough to have paps around them when they walk through the streets, and being super famous has never been a criterion to qualify for DailyMail :D

But don't get me wrong, it's good for them that they can be private enough to not have the media pick up on the topic right away, I was just surprised...I mean, they created a lot of publicity around themselves when they got married and pregnant (Vogue NewlyWeds video, pregnant Vogue cover), I'd assume there's some public interest in their relationship and its potential ending.

17 minutes ago, kissnena said:

Yep... Seems like she blocked him. Childish a little bit for grown up women, even if he is a complete 💩, he is in any case the father of your child. idk this is a drastic change

Screenshot_2023-03-28-01-12-21-970_com.instagram.android.jpg

I agree. But it seems that's the way people solve their relationship problems nowadays. She's certainly not the only one 🙄 But yes, it shows there's something ugly going on behind closed doors, I hope it's "just" cheating instead of some sort of toxic or even violent behavior...

There are still some pictures of their first wedding and of them together on her insta though.

6 minutes ago, sore said:

I agree. But it seems that's the way people solve their relationship problems nowadays. She's certainly not the only one 🙄 But yes, it shows there's something ugly going on behind closed doors, I hope it's "just" cheating instead of some sort of toxic or even violent behavior...

There are still some pictures of their first wedding and of them together on her insta though.

I think that if there had been violence, Toni would not have suffered and there would simply have been publicity and a decision to divorce, well, or at least a statement from someone else (after all, in the comments ppl are interested in what is happening), she also did not tolerate cheating from men - even if he is a father, he is no exception, Chandler was thrown into the trash immediately.

To be honest, any of the options is generally possible (although I don’t want to think badly & accuse groundlessly too), but she never seemed to me "a girl who will endure anything" in a relationship when it came to her well-being.

Are you really interested in such gossip? It is super weird to read such posts on a forum where we are supposed to celebrate a model's modelling career, not gossiping about her private life. As if i read posts by children or bad newspapers....lol...

Her modeling career is pretty slow at the moment, and so much of her relationship has been discussed here that it's just another phase, nothing new, just sad that she's so unlucky. In addition, to some extent, all her relationships affect her work, in the last month she was insanely good at PFW and on a new upcoming shoot. She is active now and I couldn't be more than happy about it 👌

How can you assume that she is unlucky? It is again super weird. None of the people writing here is close to Toni or knows her personally to have the right to discuss such matters concerning her private life. She has secured her life financially ages ago and she does not need work. Models of her caliber have made enough money on the second or third year of their career and they need no work. Models like Toni has worked for more than 10 years and i am sure that whatever jobs she agrees to take, she does it for fun. Besides, she has a child which totally changes a person's perspective and priorities. I am sure she has done more than enough shoots in hef career and i am positive that not even half of them have been covered/posted here. And why this thread should be only about current events in her life?! Platforms such as facebook, instagram and others are popular mostly among children and people with no life. I follow Toni on instagram, because i am a fan, but i am interested mainly in her modelling career. I also met her in the beginning of her career and was lucky to take photos of her. Whatever happens in her private life, i am sure she is intelligent enough to be happy no matter what. And having a child is a great reason for every woman to be happy, no matter if a man is next to her or not.

well, then it is extremely strange to talk about her in the context of a modeling career on the forum, if nothing happens to her, all her work has been discussed for a long time and this is being done now. And as a fan, I'm always eager to see more work. And I'm lucky because she answers messages, and Eva too never shy away from questions. And about the misfortune in her personal life ... ummm, well, since she discussed the betrayal of her ex, it's probably hard to be happy from this, isn't it? Things complicated now with her husband without doubt. A child is sacred and happiness brings not only this part of your life. In general - she's absolutely lucky girl, in personal life as we've seen so many times, not so. And it's shame af because she's amazing. and here in a decent manner you can discuss anything.  so what's the problem?  speculation in a narrow circle of her fans, does it bother someone to live?  No.  TG doesn't read the forum even though she knows about it.  When happy moments are discussed, for some reason, no one cares about "gossip", as was the case with her pregnancy, but as a discord, we are worse than old grandmas.  

without forcing, it's just expressing the opinions of a few people who are active in this part of the forum about her. 

If, for whatever reason, your marriage ends 6 months after throwing a huge wedding party with all your friends, it's safe to say that's not exactly what you were hoping for in the first place. Sure, she's very privileged in many other areas of her life, but she didn't have a lot of luck in choosing her partners.

14 minutes ago, sore said:

If, for whatever reason, your marriage ends 6 months after throwing a huge wedding party with all your friends, it's safe to say that's not exactly what you were hoping for in the first place. Sure, she's very privileged in many other areas of her life, but she didn't have a lot of luck in choosing her partners.

Talking about it, assuming, speculating etc will not change anything. I find it absolutelly pointless and even disturbing. Of course you can all talk about it and express opinions, this is why we are all here. I just expressed mine and i see nothing wrong with it. And if a man in a relationship decides to have another encounter with a woman different than his girlfriend is not a betrayal. It is simply a choice. Men cheat, women cheat...everybody does it and feeling sad, unhappy or unlucky about it is simply some kind of weakness. Monogamy is almost non-existant. We watched to many movies with happy endings as children. Life is different than its polished version in the fantasy world. I always thought models are special creatures with more of everything. After all they are all humans. Let's be realistic and not melodramatic. 

Some people are idealistic, their choice. Feeling "unhappy" or curious about a breakup is not a weakness, it's just empathy.

Of course, life is not a fairytale but we can hope that good things can happen in this world. I don't understand what's wrong with that.

5 minutes ago, starla said:

Some people are idealistic, their choice. Feeling "unhappy" or curious about a breakup is not a weakness, it's just empathy.

Of course, life is not a fairytale but we can hope that good things can happen in this world. I don't understand what's wrong with that.

What's wrong is that every time someone post something here i get a notification on my phone. It is a bit annoying and disrespectful to write such things here, i don't think it is the right place for that. Maybe every model thread here should have sub-threads and rooms about less serious or melodramatic subjects such as speculating and gossiping about a model's private life. I hope you get my point. And don't tell me to unsubscribe, because i am a huge Toni fan. Maybe we all better post only significant materials concerning the supermodel we all love. It is simply time consuming to read about such childish topics, that's all.