Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Her lipstick is too flashy when she's outside but other than that the makeup-artist did a good job

post-42006-0-1446433617-67044_thumb.jpg

i always say this and i will say it again she deserves to be a L'oreal Paris  spokerperson , she is much more beautiful than half of their model/B-list actresses they hire

Yes, true but they need diversity too, blonde white women are not the only beautiful type of women that exists. Anything said to the contrary is racist, sorry. I would actually trade in Lara for Toni.

Her lipstick is too flashy when she's outside but other than that the makeup-artist did a good job

post-85772-0-1446433618-14857_thumb.jpg

i always say this and i will say it again she deserves to be a L'oreal Paris  spokerperson , she is much more beautiful than half of their model/B-list actresses they hire

Yes, true but they need diversity too, blonde white women are not the only beautiful type of women that exists. Anything said to the contrary is racist, sorry. I would actually trade in Lara for Toni.

+1 thats what they need to do 

post-20341-0-1446433619-98594_thumb.jpg post-20341-0-1446433619-99923_thumb.jpg

marieclaire.co.uk

Damn, I love that slinky silvery-white gown on her!  So flattering.  I'm not 100% about the back of it, but that's OK.  And I for one love the bright red lipstick too (but then I usually do).

But tell me, ladies. Is Leonardo DiCaprio that attractive?  He's always dating supermodels like Toni and Bar, who I think totally outclass him in looks.  Yes, he's rich and famous, but I just don't get the sex symbol-ness of him. Not at all.

But tell me, ladies. Is Leonardo DiCaprio that attractive?  He's always dating supermodels like Toni and Bar, who I think totally outclass him looks.  Yes, he's rich and famous, but I just don't get the sex symbol-ness of him. Not at all.

i met him once 6-7 years ago  when he was shooting a movie in my coutry and he was very sweet with the fans ; and yes he is very very attractive and quite tall i'd say he is at 6ft tall in minimun   and  much better than in pics there is sth in his eyes that make u feel he isn't a fake person 

post-84741-0-1446433620-77247_thumb.jpg post-84741-0-1446433620-78125_thumb.jpg

marieclaire.co.uk

Damn, I love that slinky silvery-white gown on her!  So flattering.  I'm not 100% about the back of it, but that's OK.  And I for one love the bright red lipstick too (but then I usually do).

But tell me, ladies. Is Leonardo DiCaprio that attractive?  He's always dating supermodels like Toni and Bar, who I think totally outclass him in looks.  Yes, he's rich and famous, but I just don't get the sex symbol-ness of him. Not at all.

As if that's not enough. Plus he is surely charming, so that's that.

I think every girl that gets with him knows what's she's getting into. Don't forget that they are also playing their game too. I just personally don't understand him why he needs to be that secretive when he's at public events. Everyone knows who your girlfriend is and you still can't show up with her? You leave with separate cars etc.

As a male, that are severe down points from me. You got the best women? Flaunt them, show them off. Plus he has these dates with girls and then his mother tags along. He's just a weirdo to me.

Thread Cleaned (Y) Ok, this thread is slowing becoming a gossip mill :wacko: ...1. This is the Toni Garrn thread. NOT the Leonardo DiCaprio thread. If you wish to discuss rumors or your thoughts about Leo's love life, please do it here: http://www.bellazon....n/#entry28979442. Members are welcome to discuss Toni-related topics other than about her career and professional activities/projects she is involved in. However, please refrain from having extensive conversations about rumors and [unverified] gossip such as about her love life. If you must have such discussions please do it via PM or off the board.Thank you! Flower%20for%20you.gif

As PinkCouture mentioned in the past... This is the Toni Garrn thread not the Leonardo Dicaprio thread. His looks are highly irrelevant to this thread.

Thread Cleaned (Y) Ok, this thread is slowing becoming a gossip mill :wacko: ...1. This is the Toni Garrn thread. NOT the Leonardo DiCaprio thread. If you wish to discuss rumors or your thoughts about Leo's love life, please do it here: http://www.bellazon....n/#entry28979442. Members are welcome to discuss Toni-related topics other than about her career and professional activities/projects she is involved in. However, please refrain from having extensive conversations about rumors and [unverified] gossip such as about her love life. If you must have such discussions please do it via PM or off the board.Thank you! Flower%20for%20you.gif

As PinkCouture mentioned in the past... This is the Toni Garrn thread not the Leonardo Dicaprio thread. His looks are highly irrelevant to this thread.

Sorry guys gotta shut this topic of convo down before it begins it spiral out of control.  If you'd like to continue to gossip about Leo and his MIAness thent ake it to Leo's thread listed above. :(

(Y)  (Y)  (Y)  (Y)  (Y)

Toni's comments on Leo's space trip ; she can give me her ticket anytime     :Angel:

There’s no way I’m going into space. I don’t want to go up there with him, I’m seriously too scared. Anyway, for  Leo that trip is work and we keep those things separate.'

– Leonardo DiCaprio’s Victoria’s Secret model girlfriend Toni Garrn, 21, confesses to me that she’s probably the only woman on the planet determined to turn down a free Virgin Galactic ticket to space.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz32iaXKlfD