Bellazon

The Ultimate VS Supermodel

moiselles

Hahaha... sorry for that schpeil in the other post... just trying to justify why a person wouldn't be crazy if they voted Ale instead of Gisele.

Plus moiselles said she liked it when people explained their reasons for voting a certain way. :p

understood, kiddo ;)

and miss moiselles, just playing devils advocate here,without gisele do you think alessandra would have

ever even been noticed enough to get vs?

this is not being argumenative, im simply interested in what u think regarding that.

my opinion is that most of the brazilian/south american girls owe their careers to gisele.

until she came on the scene, the only south americans the modelling world knew were

patricia velasquez,shirley mallman, and valeria mazza

gisele opened many doors.and im saying all of this while i still dont like her!

many of the classic girls who we consider staples of vs did many other things,

so why judge her on that?>

just curious, as ive said, i cant stand her... but my hatred aside, shes an amazing model.

:flower:

I always respect your opinion, Penny. :wub: And I agree, Gisele opened up the floodgates for the Brazilian models. I always thought Gisele was German because of her last name until I Googled her at the start of her career, only to realize she was Brazilian. :hehe: By the way, Valeria is amazing. :wub:

I definitely see what you mean. Gisele definitely started the Brazilian revolution in the modeling industry. :yes: And, even though I don't like her either, I can't deny the fact that she is damn good at what she does. However, to me, at least ... she's not the best fit for VS. :/ She's better with other brands.

FYI... this competition doesn't go by points. So voting a model "x3" makes no sense. Just thought I'd clarify this. Simply say the model you want to vote for and don't bother with "x1" or "x2". Thanks. :)

Voting will continue to run through tomorrow evening when I get home from work.

Hahaha... sorry for that schpeil in the other post... just trying to justify why a person wouldn't be crazy if they voted Ale instead of Gisele.

Plus moiselles said she liked it when people explained their reasons for voting a certain way. :p

understood, kiddo ;)

and miss moiselles, just playing devils advocate here,without gisele do you think alessandra would have

ever even been noticed enough to get vs?

this is not being argumenative, im simply interested in what u think regarding that.

my opinion is that most of the brazilian/south american girls owe their careers to gisele.

until she came on the scene, the only south americans the modelling world knew were

patricia velasquez,shirley mallman, and valeria mazza

gisele opened many doors.and im saying all of this while i still dont like her!

many of the classic girls who we consider staples of vs did many other things,

so why judge her on that?>

just curious, as ive said, i cant stand her... but my hatred aside, shes an amazing model.

:flower:

I always respect your opinion, Penny. :wub: And I agree, Gisele opened up the floodgates for the Brazilian models. I always thought Gisele was German because of her last name until I Googled her at the start of her career, only to realize she was Brazilian. :hehe: By the way, Valeria is amazing. :wub:

I definitely see what you mean. Gisele definitely started the Brazilian revolution in the modeling industry. :yes: And, even though I don't like her either, I can't deny the fact that she is damn good at what she does. However, to me, at least ... she's not the best fit for VS. :/ She's better with other brands.

thanks, miss moiselles. i understand your point. a :flower: for the lady

edit: i posted about 30 pics to valerias thread if you wana go see. off topic, i know.

I vote for Gisele. She was VS for me, the face of VS, for years and Ale can't even come close to the seniority that Gisele had in that area with her catalog covers, opening the VSFS, wearing the fantasy bra, the amount of publicity events she did for VS and so on. No way does Ale's record with VS compare to Gisele's, imho! :)