Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

erin wasson makes me wanna kick her bony ass :ninja:

adriana is adorable though :hehe: [and all other models that were interviewed ]

Erin looks horrible, too tanned and too skinny.

Adri is so cute lol, I love listening to her, its like a little child talking lol :blush:

1. Which theme overall did you like the most?

Deck The Halls.

2. Which five models looked the best?

Adriana Lima: I loved her Mama Claus outfit

Izabel Goulart: She looked like she's having fun on the runway. And the red outfit was so cute.

Isabeli Fontana and Heidi Klum: For the same reasons: they're looking better now than they did before they had babies.

Karolina Kurkova: She looked so good! Even better than last year.

3. Which theme{s} didn't you like?

Pink and Surreally Sexy. Ugly clothes

4. Which five models could of looked a lot better?

Alessandra Ambrosio: I love her, but her hair is way too blonde. And her outfit at Rome (Room?) Antique was hideous.

Julia Stegner: I don't exactly get her. She looks good on the VS photos, but when it comes to runway, she loses appeal.

Selita Ebanks: I'm still furious at VS for letting Selita wear the Fantasy Bra this year. I don't get her appeal.

Jessica Stam: She looks funny trying to be sexy.

5. Is there anything you would of changed about this years show?

Yes. I'd put Jeisa, Doutzen and Ana Beatriz to be on the catwalk. I'd also give Alessandra the Fantasy Bra (Selita so doesn't deserve wearing it!).

6. What were your overall fav outfits of the show?

Adriana's, Alessandra's and Izabel's on Deck The Halls. Isabeli's vinyl pink outfit (I don't know in which theme it was) And Miranda's outfit on Pink

7. What outfits do you hate the most?

Selita's yellow outfit with the black glove and her Fantasy Bra outfit. Alessandra's outfit with the thing wrapped around her waist (it looked like a belt :s). Isabeli's outfit with the lip-thing. And Stam's sparkly blue bell (poor thing u.u'').

Hey everyone , this is probably going to be the dumbest question all of you have heard but i've been on vacation for 5 months and just haven't seen you guys talk about Gisele, can anyone send me a message as to whats up with her? is she pregnant?

no she just wont get out of the bed for dollars anymore, of course Euros are quite welcome