Bellazon

Noemie Lenoir
Thumbnail

dcrim

So you're just going to ignore my contributions to the thread? My pics aren't so shabby, either

you ignore our contributions too :(

Agreed.

Although, for the record, I generally do not say thank you to every single picture post, just to the posts that have pictures that I like enough to save to my computer.

Did a thread search and couldn't find these posted yet - so gorgeous. :heart:

Vanity Fair Italy

noemilenoirvfraffyrp5.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy1qu5.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy2wt0.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy3ps7.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy4nx4.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy5vw2.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy6zx9.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy7yy3.th.jpg

Credit to Raffy @ CC

So you're just going to ignore my contributions to the thread? My pics aren't so shabby, either

you ignore our contributions too :(

Agreed.

Although, for the record, I generally do not say thank you to every single picture post, just to the posts that have pictures that I like enough to save to my computer.

Did a thread search and couldn't find these posted yet - so gorgeous. :heart:

Vanity Fair Italy

noemilenoirvfraffyrp5.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy1qu5.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy2wt0.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy3ps7.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy4nx4.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy5vw2.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy6zx9.th.jpg noemilenoirvfraffy7yy3.th.jpg

Credit to Raffy @ CC

Nothingless, that ed freakin awesome!

~saves to noemie file~

im telling you, im liking the blond on her more and more! :wub: