Bellazon

Noemie Lenoir
Thumbnail

dcrim

its really sad, there are so many who love her and would post.. but are put off by the negative vibe going on here.

an hq of the pic might have been posted earlier, but i bet anything people will enjoy the shit outta the pic i posted.

have a nice time, posting by youself on a thread that people are too put off to come to!

michelabella, i completely FORGOT!!! lololol., i watched 'dirty jobs'

instead of some fine women wearing lingerie *DOH*!!!!

im sure ill be able to see it all on youtube, though *smacks self on head*

:o oh no. how could you? Yes Noemie looked so lovely last night. She looked both lovely in her pictures and in motion

The vibe in this thread is crap. So I'm going to make my one post and say that I thought Neomi was lovely at the show.

I agree and I agree! But since it seems to be only one person who's ruining the vibe, maybe the rest of us (and there seem to be a fair few) can just band together and make it fun anyway. I think Noemie is awesome, and deserves a thread with a better vibe than this one. <_<

Penny, thanks for the pic!! I hadn't seen that L'Oreal pic before in that quality, so thanks very much for posting it! :heart:

If you don't like me, start a blog for Noemie. I'm still gonna call you on reposts.

Um dude. How much does it take for you to take a hint??

One of the GLOBAL MODERATORS just told you earlier in this thread what was and wasn't a repost, and told you to stop imposing your own definitions on the rest of us. If you don't wanna listen to or respect the moderators, then what are you still doing here? <_<

Okay people, I deleted some of the bickering to prevent more bad blood and nonsense. This is a thread devoted to Noemie, not to petty fighting.

Scriptgirl, you have been explained what BZ's repost policy is, either submit to it or start your own forum. You can apply your zero-tolerance stance towards reposts all you like there. I don't like to repeat myself three times, so this is the last informal warning you'll receive.

The rest of you, please devote your attention and energy to what should be discussed in this thread: the lovely Noemie Lenoir.

The first two pics at the top are definitely the same, that's for sure

My god - are you blind?? Like Penny says, they are NOT the same! Check her right arm and the space visible between her arm and her body. The angle is slightly different. Not to mention the coloring and the crop. They are very similar, but last time I checked a dictionary, "similar" does not mean "the exact same".

And even if that one pic had been a repost (which is it NOT), then why say all of them were reposts? I just think you clearly didn't even bother looking at them properly before throwing around accusations again.

Th ose top two pics are identical. Congrats to Naginata for posting them

I'd also like to point out that when Naginata posted the HQs, the only thing you had to say in response was "reposts". <_<