Bellazon

She Took a Bit To Grow On Me...But Now I Love Her!

Joe > Average

• 9 months later...

Great thread !

So much to say about it...Well usually any girl has to take time growing on me, not much, but have too (from weeks to months).

Adriana L. Her beauty is not easy to see at first. I had to see a pic of her without makeup to see how beautiful she was.

Alessandra A.

Alyssa M.

Angelina J.

and much more...

I remember Keira K. too, not easy at first, now i can totally see her beauty.

But the one ones who really took time...hmmm..Sophie Marceau, Grace Kelly, Liv Tyler...

There are many others celebs that I still dont get totally but I know its just a matter of time until I do.

Back then i thought Ale used to look like a man, but as she's gotten older she looks so much better.

Now i am trying to like Candice but she doesn't relate to women nor she doesn't do anything else but act and talk sexy. Its annoying she could do better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ginta Lapina - with every Berno set she grows on me a little more. I never hated her and always thought she was cute, but just preferred fuller lips, but she's steadily growing on me :) .

Kate Upton - Definitely not love, but I was going to say every one of Pretty's sets takes me a step forward, but reading the thread takes me four steps back :ninja: .

I get what you mean MK, I have a similar reversal thing with Adriana Lima and Gisele and pretty much most of the models I used to like such as Candice and Rosie but now they are so big and I'm kinda tired of seeing them Everywhere. Used to be a big fan but now I'm kinda over them, still like them but don't go to their threads that much anymore :/

Daniela Freitas: I started looking at her a few days ago, & im fascinated now ... She's so amaziing! VS what are you waiting for? Go & get her!:heart:

Daniela. I love her. But there has been nothing new on her for awhile now. :ninja: And I agree. Perfect for VS.

Alessandra Ambrosio, Anne V and Daphne Groeneveld

Daphne. Her unique look.. I love it. :heart: I'm really starting to love the High Fashion unique looks.

Ginta Lapina - with every Berno set she grows on me a little more. I never hated her and always thought she was cute, but just preferred fuller lips, but she's steadily growing on me :) .

Kate Upton - Definitely not love, but I was going to say every one of Pretty's sets takes me a step forward, but reading the thread takes me four steps back :ninja: .

Ginta - Berno's sets always amaze me. Hence, my reason as to why I like her. Plus, she just seems so nice. :wub:

Kate - Again, I don't post in her topic. But, I love her. Perfect figue. a REAL figue. IMHO. :blush:

Nothing fat about her, not every girl has a "flat" & "straight" figure. Her curves are the real deal. :laugh:

about Kate her main job is to wear bikini and lingerie and she is paid to do that so she could at least stay in shape and go to the gym!! If i was the boss of the bunny thing brand I would never have let her do the last show.

But hey she is "stunningbeautifulperfectgoddessflawlessgodiwishihadherbodyadayada!" :pinch: so who am I to go against that? :ermm: