Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

I've been realy busy these days and I miss this thread so much.

I hope everyone is allright.

Hi Bill! Nice to see you again. It's been very quiet here lately... :lost: - I'm not sure where everyone has gone. :idk: Christy's thread passed up Paulina's some time ago :ermm: I've got some new pics coming but they're not here yet. At some point soon, I'll re-post some more of my old stuff in HQ too. :wave:

Here's some new stuff from a Spanish magazine (I included the article for anyone who knows Spanish and might enjoy reading it) :wave:

Not sure what the magazine or date is, but I'm guessing it is circa 1988, since they mention Paulina's multi-million dollar cosmetics contract (with Estee Lauder)...

post-18318-1221419219_thumb.jpg post-18318-1221419396_thumb.jpg post-18318-1221419459_thumb.jpg post-18318-1221419633_thumb.jpg

small

post-18318-1221419807_thumb.jpg post-18318-1221419849_thumb.jpg post-18318-1221419992_thumb.jpg post-18318-1221420015_thumb.jpg

Paulina_the_perfect_one_closeup.jpg Paulina_the_perfect_one_closeup_sm.jpg

Hello, Readhead! I'm just come back at home, I've been in the country all day. I'll try to explain in a few words what this interview tells about our friend Paulina. This interview was realized on the occasion of the premiere of film "Anna" and the Paulina's introduction as film actress. The journalist doesn't write nothing about of her contract with Estee Lauder. "The first and second columns explains that Paulina is very beauty, she has a long legs, she's tall and slim (she has 6 feet of height) and although she has an ugly theet she has a mysterious eyes. Paulina is a different model because she is very critical with model world (it's a stupid and boring world). When Paulina doesn't work, she wears jeans and t-shirt and glasses, she isn't a glamour girl, she doesn't wear make-up and she doesn't seem beautiful, and she likes going to museums, playing the piano, and writing children stories. When she started at the model world, she refused to cut her hair and sometimes she had problems with important designers because she prefered to make-up herself. She prefers mens like Jack Nicholson than Tom Cruise. (me too)

The film director is very happy with Paulina because she has a natural intuition as an actress and she recognizes when she played wrong a take and inmediately she proposes to repeat the take. In this premiere Paulina wears a thick jersey , a black trousers and a plane boots. Then the journalist explains all story about when she went out to Checz and how she worked hard in Sweden looking after her brother while her mother worked by day and studied by night."

More or less it's the translation to english.

It's late here and I haven't dinner yet. Good night to all Paulina's friends. :wave:

Sorry for the mistakes, I have tried to mend some of them:

Hello, Readhead! I'm just come back at home, I've been in the countryside all day. I'll try to explain you in few words what this interview tells about our friend Paulina. This interview was made on the occasion of the premiere of film "Anna" and the Paulina's introduction as a film actress. The journalist doesn't write anything about of her contract with Estee Lauder. "The first and second columns explains that Paulina is very beautiful, she has long legs, she's tall and slim (she has 6 feet of height) and although she has ugly teeth and mysterious eyes. Paulina is a different model because she is very critical with model world (it's a stupid and boring world). When Paulina doesn't work, she wears jeans, t-shirts and glasses, she isn't a glamour girl, she doesn't wear make-up and she doesn't seem beautiful. She likes going to museums, playing the piano, and writing children stories. When she started in the model world, she refused to cut her hair and sometimes she had problems with important designers because she prefered to make-up herself. She prefers mens like Jack Nicholson to Tom Cruise. (me too)

The film director is very happy with Paulina because she has a natural intuition as an actress and she recognizes when she plays wrong a take and immediately she proposes to repeat the take. In this premiere Paulina wears a thick jersey,a pair of black trousers and low-heel boots. Then the journalist explains all story about when she went out to Checz Republic and how she worked hard in Sweden looking after her brother while her mother worked during the day and studied at night."

More or less it's the translation to English.

It's late here and I haven't dinner yet. Good night to all Paulina's friends.

If you find more mistakes, please let me know, it's a very good manner to improve my English. Thank you

Kalaudia - can't wait to see the Italian Vogue layout - I'm so glad you have it! :wave:

Snmkytkn - THANK YOU SO MUCH :hug: :kiss: The Woman in Velvet was one of my favorite Estee Lauder colorstories - it's so nice to see all of the makeup from it again. I have never seen this leaflet - thank you for taking the time to scan and repost (I know you already posted this once before the crash, it's so nice of you to do it again).