Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Awww you guys :wub2: haha the link to Erin to Andrea from Justjared lol. I had so many visiting my blog and I was like whats going on? Ok who posted that link on justjared? Well I have to thank you <3 Ok Im going to let the cat out of the bag with the new campaign. I knew about it for a bit now, but was waiting to see what became of it before I said too much. The pic is from a new campaign for Bershka. Its for the fall collection and I know there is more to come ;) I was just sort of sitting on this so I could spring it on my blog haha. BUT I have to share the news since youve been sweet and I know were all excited! I believe THIS is the reason she traveled to Spain... ok so now we know ;P shes just looking gorgeous as ever right? That red lipstick!! just wow!

Okay, now I don't believe the new campaign is for Berksha, but another spanish brand "White." "SuiteBlanco Fall/Winter 2012-2013" is the name of the collection :)

post-42953-0-1446117246-85161_thumb.jpgpost-42953-0-1446117246-86781_thumb.jpg

post-42953-0-1446117246-87557_thumb.jpg

Hopefully there will more and without the bottom watermarks soon :) And I'm not super familiar with the brand, but I do know that Irina Shayk and Clara Alanso also modeled for it :)

http://www.blanco.co...202_13554_-1__B

I just posted these pics without the water mark from the link above. I guess Bershka is selling the Suiteblanco collection? thats how I found out about the campaign, because of billboards in the Bershka store. Maybe though they are just advertising their sister/brother store. Just read that Suite Blanco is the often forgotten sister/ store of Zara and Bershka. anyways the billboards have her in a black long coat and leather gloves. I want that pic!! exciting stuff! lol this is why I kept quiet because I didnt have the full info yet. I just had to open my mouth too soon..

:clobber: