ninanina19

High School Musical and High School Musical 2

I'm sorry but I think these movies suck and they are so cheesy. Why are they so popular? I've seen a lot of better Disney Channel movies and that's kind of sad.

I'm sorry but I think these movies suck and they are so cheesy. Why are they so popular? I've seen a lot of better Disney Channel movies and that's kind of sad.

Hell to the yes !!!

Having a kid brother I've watched most Disney Channel movies but they just get worse every year and so do the original series. When I was 13 I liked Lizzie McGuire and it's still a nice show and Even Stevens is/was funny and even the movies despite how cheesy were somewhat enjoyable/bearable but now the shows and movies suck yet they're getting more and more popular.

i'm glade i'm not the only one that hates these stupid movies :yuckky:

But I have got bad news theres going to be "high school musical 3" and it going to be in theaters :cry:

God help us all

You're all so wrong :p ... they're disney movies :cain: it doesn't matter what we think about them but what do the kids :p I mean here in BZ we're all older than...don't know 15 ??Sure the most of us find these movies stupid...don't know it's my opinion :idk: