Bellazon

Rianne Ten Haken
Thumbnail

funnyfan

I bought the Jackie, with Rianne on the cover, will upload the rest later!

The cover:

riannejackiecoverpl3.th.jpg

If you take this scan CREDIT ME, and sing my praise!!! (dammit!)

:evil: :fun:

First I gotto eat, will see what I can do about the size of this thing, its kinda small.....

OMG, thank you so mucg DutchChick, the cover is amazing!!!! :wub:

kinda? According to tsf.com, She calls Caroline W 'coked out of her head', 'completely out of it' and states that she [Carol] calls herself Axl Rose's lover which is far from true.

*She explained her move from Elite to Paparazzi. She thinks Elite wasn't able to manage her career accurately as times have changed. She started right at the top after winning the international EML, and took the option for the La Perla campaigns much too soon. Had they waited a little more, she could've done Victoria's Secret but now that she already has the image of being 'the face of La Perla' the client will pass on her.

*She hates Lenny Kravitz, because he thinks he's fabulous, talked gossip about her being an arrogant bitch and has 5 models giving him a lapdance all at the same time.

... drama drama, where would be be without it :cain:. I think it's always better to keep your mouth closed when you are in the public eye like that... it's about having class even if what you are saying is true. I still like her, though, after all it's the pictures/work that counts.

Thank you soo much dutch chick!

But i don't understand why would SHE diss Lenny Kravitz and Caroline Winberg?? Like wth what does she have to do with them , besides that she works with Caroline.. I dunno what's going on lol :idk:

Does anybody have any interviews of her?? I wanna hear her speak lol.

And then some:

"Dutch Darling Rianne"

riannejackiecoverjx8.th.jpg

Scanned by me, so if you take these... CREDIT ME, and sing my praise!!! (dammit!)

Love that interview! She kinda disses :war: Lenny Kravitz and :trout: Caroline Winberg! :laugh: LOL!

I hate it when people say "I have a better one". But the cover is so pretty, and I do have a bigger one :blush: :

post-1588-0-1446060624-89547_thumb.jpg

scanned by me, take it if you want, but do credit me please, I've seen enough of my work turn up on Imagebucks without credit.

can somebody post the interview? i agree it's best to keep your mouth hush hush when being interviewed.

To translate the whole thing would take me.... a while... LOL! But I translated what she said about Lenny:

You know who I dislike? Lenny Kravitz. He finds himself so fabulous. Seriously, you see him at every party again with 5 Brazilian models on his lap. He once gossiped about me that I was such an arrogant biatch. Yeah, yeah... Just because I am not sitting on his lap like some whore? Stuff like that. Man don't be ridicilous.

& what she said about Caroline:

Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll? Yeah, in the fashion community, yes. What kind of drugs? That changes with the season. Also in druguse there are trends. The last half year its mainly cocaine. A lot of models are into it. You just see them go to the bathroom all the time. I never did it. No really! I just don't have the need for it. Just give me a nice glass of wine and I am happy. I also don't need it to eat less or loose weight, thats why a lot of models do it. Can you imagine how annoying it is to talk to people who are totally "coked out of their head"? So annoying. The only thing they do all the time is gossip. About eachother mainly. And they don't see whats true anymore. Like that Caroline Winberg, thats a Swedish model, she is "com-ple-tely out of it". She thinks she is Axl Rose's sweetheart, and tells that to the whole world. While he knows nothing about it. You know what it is? You feel so much lonelier with people like that around you, than being alone. Than I just rather go to the movies by myself.

And then some:

"Dutch Darling Rianne"

Scanned by me, so if you take these... CREDIT ME, and sing my praise!!! (dammit!)

Love that interview! She kinda disses :war: Lenny Kravitz and :trout: Caroline Winberg! :laugh: LOL!

I hate it when people say "I have a better one". But the cover is so pretty, and I do have a bigger one :blush: :

Rianne_Ten_Haken__Cover_Jackie_15_2006.jpg

scanned by me, take it if you want, but do credit me please, I've seen enough of my work turn up on Imagebucks without credit.

Omg Thankss It's Fab! Could anybody remove the textt Plss ??

I wanna see it like without the text Lol

And then some:

"Dutch Darling Rianne"

post-3289-0-1446060638-56559_thumb.jpg

Omg Thankss It's Fab! Could anybody remove the textt Plss ??

I wanna see it like without the text Lol

i wanna have it as an avi :shifty: