Bellazon

Rianne Ten Haken
Thumbnail

funnyfan

I've always liked some thing about her, but now that is rekindled. She's in my top ten. Which makes me think, I've never 'officially' set up a top 10. I have some work to do. Anyway, I'll be making some sets featuring Rianne as well as wallpapers. So those items should be posted soon enough.

it's great that we have new fans here :hug:

i am one of them!!! :laugh:

i think she is AMAZING... mixture of soooo many models,from adriana lima to gia carangi... and i still do not belive she is 20... she is really beyond gorgeous :wub:

why is she so underrated... i know she said some ugly (probably truefull) stuff about some other model and lenny kravitz, but i hope it has nothing to do with her career... she looks very tall and slim,like skinny,but healthy...

:blush:

I've always liked some thing about her, but now that is rekindled. She's in my top ten. Which makes me think, I've never 'officially' set up a top 10. I have some work to do. Anyway, I'll be making some sets featuring Rianne as well as wallpapers. So those items should be posted soon enough.

oh, I remember the days I couldn't decide who are the models that will be in my top 10...now I can eassially name 50 models that I like. :p on topic- always liked Rianne she's wonderful I think she's better than Doutzen I still don't know what so great about Doutzen that I'm keeping her so high on my list... ;)

I see what you mean, and maybe can relate, Sahara. I guess it's Doutzen adorable looks, yet she's able to be sexy, but not too much so. But Rianne has more sexiness to her, but there's more to her than that. Doutzen and Rianne do have some similarites. Like Rianne is an edgier verson of Doutzen, with a bit more stronger features.

I hope that came out okay, because I just confused myself with my own words....

I see what you mean, and maybe can relate, Sahara. I guess it's Doutzen adorable looks, yet she's able to be sexy, but not too much so. But Rianne has more sexiness to her, but there's more to her than that. Doutzen and Rianne do have some similarites. Like Rianne is an edgier verson of Doutzen, with a bit more stronger features.

yes, that's right Rianne has stronger look and she seam to have a dark side in her while Doutzan.. she's a blubbre sunshine :laugh:

i am one of them!!! :laugh:

i think she is AMAZING... mixture of soooo many models,from adriana lima to gia carangi... and i still do not belive she is 20... she is really beyond gorgeous :wub:

why is she so underrated... i know she said some ugly (probably truefull) stuff about some other model and lenny kravitz, but i hope it has nothing to do with her career... she looks very tall and slim,like skinny,but healthy...

:blush:

same opinion here :) I'm happy that there are so many ppl here now who like her as well :)

yes, that's right Rianne has stronger look and she seam to have a dark side in her while Doutzan.. she's a blubbre sunshine :laugh:

:rofl:

Yeah, you both are right, I think... Time to change my set :shifty: