Bellazon

Rianne Ten Haken
Thumbnail

funnyfan

you are all welcome for the pics. i'm glad they are new too, becuase i couldnt help but show them off. she's stunning! :wub: :wub: :wub: i'm pretty sure there are a couple (or more) pics in the site. i could try and get them and post them when i come home from work. you guys can also check it out at bebe.com. i'm so happy she's doing bebe, she looks fantastic!

I dont know if its just meeee but if you give this stunning woman a serios tan, She can almost pass as a exotic black or brazilian model kinda like Adriana, you know the type when you cant tell wheather their white or black or latina or asian because they are just sooooooo exotic looking... dont yous think? In SOME of her pictures thats how she comes across to me. I think Rianne is GORGEOUS :)

post-1432-1163663973_thumb.jpg

I dont know if its just meeee but if you give this stunning woman a serios tan, She can almost pass as a exotic black or brazilian model kinda like Adriana, you know the type when you cant tell wheather their white or black or latina or asian because they are just sooooooo exotic looking... dont yous think? In SOME of her pictures thats how she comes across to me. I think Rianne is GORGEOUS :)

i can see it. i can imagine rianne with a deep tan looking like a half black/white person. i mean adriana, i thought she looked like a latina/asian. becuase i've seen latin people who looked like adriana and then i've seen asian people who sort of resembled her too as well. but with rianne, she looks like a white, or a latin, and with a tan she would resemble possibly brazillian..maybe with a different hairstyle and some liquid eyeliner makeup done right, she would look like some sort of asian. she's just so stunning and exotic, i love rianne.