Bellazon

Kristen Stewart
Thumbnail

wickedcrazyness

THOSE pictures.

god this is so personal...how can she stand this? :pinch:

I don't know, but she should've been smart enough not to be on her front step doing that in the first place when there were paparazzi around.

how do you know that's drugs?you can't see nothing-at first I thought she's eating ice cream :laugh: and it was melting so she had to use her hand :rofl:

I heard a giant rumour that a lot of the pics weren't a pipe or bong or whatever the hell it was they said, but a keychain.

There was this clip on TMZ of the cameramen asking her about it. I'll try and find it for you all.

If I were her I'd do it just to see how far the paparazzi would go-- she said somewhere, in some interview (my sources suck, I know), that she isn't used to fame and that she'd probably do something stupid.

And here we are today.

It definately does. I don't know-- all I saw was that segment.

I'll try and find it. If anything, I find it funny. Who the hell is so... I don't know, careless.

Still funny, though.

I loved her in Twilight and Into the Wild. Maybe it... helps... her?

:yuckky: We can judge her from two different ways: As an actress or as a person. It’s easy to critique acting, because we can see it. Judging a person that we don’t even know personally? Stupid.

I despise drugs with every fiber of my being, but I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she is, maybe she isn’t. Paparazzi photos can never be taken too seriously.

Now, more photos!