Bellazon

Kristen Stewart
Thumbnail

wickedcrazyness

you guys are loco! i love kristen so much, and i love the fact that she isn't EXTREMELY or INSANELY gorgeous you know? she could be like the girl that lives next door to you, but she still has that certain something that makes her beautiful. i think with time and when she completely fills out she'll be really pretty. ;] her acting skills are amazing also. OH AND, I think she'd make a great Bella. But Robert could definitely be crossed out, my perfect Edward and Bella are Gaspard and Kristen. <3

you guys are loco! i love kristen so much, and i love the fact that she isn't EXTREMELY or INSANELY gorgeous you know? she could be like the girl that lives next door to you, but she still has that certain something that makes her beautiful. i think with time and when she completely fills out she'll be really pretty. ;] her acting skills are amazing also. OH AND, I think she'd make a great Bella. But Robert could definitely be crossed out, my perfect Edward and Bella are Gaspard and Kristen. <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with all of that!

Except for the Gaspard thing... :ninja: I think he's overrated.

I agree with all of that!

Except for the Gaspard thing... :ninja: I think he's overrated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Jalouse Magazine" Translation

A BEAUTIFUL CHILD

In Into The Wild, the very beautiful film directed by Sean Penn, she brightens the screen. Kristen Stewart, aged 17, has a long career behind her, smokes and doesn't drink alcohol. The little girl from panic room has grown up. Meeting on a parking in West Hollywood.

In the third act of Into the wild, between dog and wolf, on a scene with spotlights, the arrival of Kristen Stewart looks like an elf appearence. Holding a guitar, she sings, with a husky voice, something about a life she hasen't lived yet. Christopher Mac Candless, better known as Alexander Supertramp, aka Emile Hirsh, the heros of the film of Sean Penn seems finally to be moved, whereas he only has eyes for the road and landscapes, and poetry of those who traveled before him. He will soon be on the road again, lonely, after a short bivouac with Tracy.

At this point, we finally know the film is not what we expect. Sean Penn admit the part of liberty in this film is liberty itself. No sex, no drugs will counter to this quest of truth, by going back to nature. This is a road movie of a pure beauty and also kind of an anticonformism film. Mac Candless, brilliant young man begins a trip to Alaska. He will find a "happy life" and the deadlock of its own condition as a man.

"IF ONLY EVERY DIRECTOR WAS LIKE SEAN PENN WHO BUILD THEIR FILMS AROUND CHARACTERS, OR IDEAS THAT THEY CARE OF."

We meet Kristen Stewart in LA, California. The day before, Misha Barton, drunk, would have refused to give money after dinner at Chateau Marmont. The whole city gossip: people are commenting, arguing, etc... just like in the past with the Ancien Régime. Welcome to Hollywood! This city, where Marilyn has killed herself, Lana Turner stabbed... where 24 hours a day starlets are followed and exposed by www.eentertainment.com

How can Kristen not shiver when she's about to take the same path as these famous actors?

Kristen is not yet famous, she goes from on place to another with few people. She doesn't demand her own makeup artist, doesn't do any whim. She answers to the interview, sitting on the floor of the parking of the studio. She smokes a lot, shivers because it's winter and also say the truth.

She has grown up in LA (her father is a stage manager for tv). She doesn't want people to think she's succeeded thanks to that. What she has done, she's done it by herself.

When she was 11 she played Jodie Foster's daughter, in Panic Room by David Fincher. From this experience she keeps the memory of a great industry. She won't say anything bad about the director who had conveyed her, or only by saying "if only every director was like Sean Penn, who build their films around characters, or ideas that they care of".

Kristen likes independant movies without knowing it. She says " studios of production have a quota of films to make in a year, which is paradoxical to the fact some directors are fighting to make their personal project work. There are films shot without any reason, any goal, with a planning they have to respect carefully. I've been on sets where they were filming nothing, but filming anyway, shot, shot, and shot which held nothing."

Then she says " I come back from Sundance, it was the second time i've been there. Four years ago, I had the feeling everyone was talking about films. This time we were talking about nothing but Puma shoes offered and parties where you should go to."

Kristen has an idealistic anger that she wants to keep. At 17 she seems to find easily her way through the vacuity and tensions in the Hollywood business. She knows she sometimes needs to be alone. She reads, writes, sings and sometimes gets bored, but she prefers being bored than being dizzy. She doesn't want to be a "it-girl".

All she asks for is to do her job. She begins to really love acting when she "loses" herself. She's more an artist than a cover girl, she likes cinema itself, not only because she's part of it. Kristen is absolutely an actress, no need to check her filmography to be convinced. Her brief performance in Into the Wild is enough.

ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND

In a few weeks she will start to shoot under the direction of Catherine Hardwicke, the writer of thirteen and Lords of Dogtown. Twilight is a story about a teenager from Phoenix who goes to Forks, in Washington, and falls in love with a vampire. Kristen has the leading role in this movie, inspired by the novel of Stephenie Meyer. The moment of truth is close. Her appearence in Sean Penn's film got her some propositions to sing in a professional way, in a girls band. She refused. She would like to sing if she could write and if she has someone good to inspire. She still listens to the Beatles. She admires Michel Gondry and has seen all of his films. To the comment of Eternal sunshine... she says "How could we want to erase happiness of our memory, even if some unhappiness came next?" When asking if she has already suffered in love she said yes. At 17, she abandonned her innocence to come into an anger of idealism. After a discomfit hug ("we do that here") she goes away alone, hands in her pockets, head bent, while its the beginning of the evening. She looks like a beautiful child.

• 2 weeks later...