Bellazon

NHL

Capt Snow

7 hours ago, Limerlight said:

I don't believe the OEL + a first :/ he's too good and they got domi and duclair

But in better new Minny won again :ddr: 5 points up on the avs now

It all depends on which pick Arizona gets and the distance between the picks.

If Arizona really wants Matthews, I'd ask for Arizona's 2016 & 2017 1st Rd picks and Strome. Possibly more if current players/assets come back from their trading partner.

16 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Trust me being in Canada it's been all over the news. I'm a minnesota fan so IDC.

But really none of the teams were in a position to do much.

Nucks got no depth/Sedins are too old 

Montreal only has price and subban really. no backup plans

Jets need another 1-2 years

Edmonton :rofl: 

Calgary has no goaltending only certain days

Toronto :rofl::rofl: 

Ottawa :idk: 

I follow the NHL but I rarely watch games live since you guys are 7+ hours behind. I like Nashville Predators tho, I've always had a thing for them for some reason. You think they have any chance to go all the way this year?

Rinne has had an off year this year by his standards probably a mix of old injuries and the way he's played, the D corp is amazing and if the forwards can score which they do sometimes they can be a threat for sure. but overall it'll probably St Louis if they don't choke out of the west. or LA

On an 8 game losing streak, the team just doesn't give a shit anymore.

These are their last 7 games; SJ, @SJ, @Anaheim, LA, @Edmonton, @Calgary, and Edmonton. They might win 1 or 2 of those games with the way they are playing right now.

On 3/30/2016 at 9:48 PM, Stromboli1 said:

Duncan Keith with a wicked slash on Coyle. Keith got a match penalty.

https://streamable.com/yw9v

Duncan Keith will get a nice vacation to rest up for playing 30 minutes/playoff game. He'll be back for Game 1 of the playoffs.

Isn't he missing Game 1 because it was a 6 game suspension? So he'll be back for Game 2? 

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

Isn't he missing Game 1 because it was a 6 game suspension? So he'll be back for Game 2? 

Yes, it was a sarcastic statement about how much of a joke the NHL’s Department of Player Safety is. His suspension should've been the rest of regular season and 7 playoff games imo. Duncan Keith is a repeat offender.

On 3/26/2016 at 8:39 AM, Stromboli1 said:

Pinky is a Bruins fan? WDw9NsV.gifF9ZJkCG.gif

Please don't be a Red Sox fan too. :oh_no:

I wouldn't call myself a "fan" but if I had to choose a team to root for I would choose the Bruins :thumbs_up: I work with a few people who work[ed] for franchise. Most of the players are pretty nice and down-to-earth especially Ferrence (too bad he is w/ the Oilers now :/) :hehe: BTW, Hawks & Bruins game on TV now :D

#RedSoxNation ;)

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I wouldn't call myself a "fan" but if I had to choose a team to root for I would choose the Bruins :thumbs_up: I work with a few people who work[ed] for franchise. Most of the players are pretty nice and down-to-earth especially Ferrence (too bad he is w/ the Oilers now :/) :hehe: BTW, Hawks & Bruins game on TV now :D

#RedSoxNation ;)

Hockey players in general are really good dudes. I'll pass on that game as I don't like either team.

The Red Sox F9ZJkCG.gif. Fenway Park is awesome place to watch a game though. :thumbs_up: