Bellazon

Oluchi Onweagba
Thumbnail

funnyfan

Oluchi looks incredible on the Pop Cover...i wish there is more of her out ther. She is an incredible and talented model. I really hope she will appear at the VS show this year. If so this would be her 7th appearance at the show. She has walked the 2000, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2007 show. She should be made an angel over Selita IMO

Oluchi looks incredible on the Pop Cover...i wish there is more of her out ther. She is an incredible and talented model. I really hope she will appear at the VS show this year. If so this would be her 7th appearance at the show. She has walked the 2000, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2007 show. She should be made an angel over Selita IMO

• 1 month later...

She looks so fantastic in the US Vogue editorial good for her for getting them seeing as how VS the assholes they are left her out this year...which is ridiculous i was really upset not seeing her she is a regular...But go kill it Oluchi cant wait to see more of her soon :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...