Sign in to follow this  
TooBoku

Vaginoplasty

Demi91   

I've heard about this, well, woman lose their "tightness" after giving birth. This is something to do to keep their husband :rofl:

dude, what is the world coming to, plastic surgey on your va-jay-jay?? i can see someone getting into an accident of some sort but..wtf <_<

just find a black man. :dance:

TooBoku   
dude, what is the world coming to, plastic surgey on your va-jay-jay?? i can see someone getting into an accident of some sort but..wtf <_<

You do know what ToBoku means right? ;)

TooBoku   

over time and after things like child birth or incredibly rough sex with a tentacle monster the um... cradle of life... may become loose and saggy.

the surgery tightens up the skin.

You do know what ToBoku means right? ;)

:wave:

red_ed   

A surgeon explained it to me once :yes: well he actually explained it to me 72 times before I fully understood :ermm: but then I signed the dotted line and got my "face lift" :shifty: :nicole:

:shock: Ed... you are so... :shock:

Anyway, thanks. For some reason I was thinking it was a surgery for men to replace their... areas with women parts. Then you all started talking about tightening it up and I was confused...

As for the surgery... *runs away* I'm not letting those lasers near my taco thankyouverymuch!!!!!

red_ed   
:shock: Ed... you are so... :shock:

Anyway, thanks. For some reason I was thinking it was a surgery for men to replace their... areas with women parts. Then you all started talking about tightening it up and I was confused...

As for the surgery... *runs away* I'm not letting those lasers near my taco thankyouverymuch!!!!!

It looks really good now...not wrinkly like before :blush: It's like a botox party :woot: down under :shifty: