Bellazon

Bianca Balti

Some backstage pix balenciaga, not reposted :p

some guy who met B. in personal said (on some messageboard) that she's so smiley and just looking at her make you happy :)

who's disagree?

LoL just watch her videos and anybody would figure out that hehe she's soo sweet :p :laugh:

SO Diff then i ever magined before i watched videos of her , cuz she's so serious on the runway.

But she even said that she doesn't like being serious , thats not her , she's not "tought" lol , but she has to be on the runway lol.

Btw whats the song from http://www.biancabalti.com/home.html on the video "Bianca Talk video" somebody posted it before , but that link doesn't open anymore so anybody knows the song where it starts & she walks on Valentino???

I really lke it!

some guy who met B. in personal said (on some messageboard) that she's so smiley and just looking at her make you happy :)

who's disagree?

LoL just watch her videos and anybody would figure out that hehe she's soo sweet :p :laugh:

SO Diff then i ever magined before i watched videos of her , cuz she's so serious on the runway.

But she even said that she doesn't like being serious , thats not her , she's not "tought" lol , but she has to be on the runway lol.

Btw whats the song from http://www.biancabalti.com/home.html on the video "Bianca Talk video" somebody posted it before , but that link doesn't open anymore so anybody knows the song where it starts & she walks on Valentino???

I really lke it!

Uh, I'm so proud of myself! :p The song is: LE TIGRE - 'Deceptacon' :whistle: My secret to find any song: type in google.com a piece of lyrics You hear and add 'lyrics'. :ninja:

who's disagree?

I really lke it!

Uh, I'm so proud of myself! :p The song is: LE TIGRE - 'Deceptacon' :whistle: My secret to find any song: type in google.com a piece of lyrics You hear and add 'lyrics'. :ninja:

OMG thank you sooooo much! I didn't acually think anybody would know it/find it , but i asked anyways...But ya on the video that is the remix of the song (if any1 else wants to download it) but thank U again soo much! I luc that song!