Bellazon

America's Next Top Model

I LOVE ADRIANA

Ugh Nnenna was a bitch and so is Jade... I don't like Jade's face anyways and i don't even talk about her personnality... I wanna see Danielle win, she's been my fav since the show started but ugh i agree with the judges, she really gotta do something with her accents... I mean i'm a foreigner and i can understand everybody but her most of the time :laugh: the parts where she talks... well i just look at the image :| :laugh:

No, look at the finalist and who won!!! YAY!! Dani!!

I actually liked the final two this seaso and I didn't care who of the two took the cake.

I'm happy that she won in a sense, but it doesn't make a difference because of these models become extremely sucessful.

I think the girls of this season were less edgy but definitely more beautiful (for the most part) than the girls of the past seasons. Danielle was my fav, i'm happy that she won, her pics are terrific and she's got that natural energy and sex-appeal that make her glow. Plus her body is awesome lol. however, i dunno what makes me happier: the fact that Danielle won or that Jade didn't ? :shifty:

I'm glad Danielle won too! She was so much better than Joanie on the runway!

I know what you mean. Danielle has a great walk. I really liked watching her during the mini-walk competitions held by the judges. In a sense, I felt bad because Joanie had more diversity in her photos but she has no presence in a room. She looks way better in her pictures than in person where as Danielle was more like, what you see is what you get.

one things for sure Danielle certainly served it ..... but hey Joanie did rock it on the last challenge ...the girl can walk ! and she looked great too .......Im still finding it hard to believe that Jade actually made it to the final three! :o **gasp** I mean come on ! there was no competition or doubt that she was going anyways ....Jade was too cocky ! & i dunno if anybody else has noticed but I would have thought that Tyra would have ruled her out episodes ago ....the judges in the past have given girls the boot FAST for being TOO diva-ish or childish (**ahem** Nicole who won last season) ...or TOO arrogant (JADE)! rather quickly. and now-a-days it seems almost like their contradicting themselves and overlooking the cocky or whineyness of them these days! I mean come on , whats up!?

They tend to go for cocky girls who serve so-so photographs. I'm getting of how everything seems so sketchy, it's all a sham! They know who is going to win as of day one.. it's just reality tv, Oh I see the light!!

lol :laugh: who knows! call me gullible and naive but i kinda believe its exactly what we see on tv and it really is a day by day random competition .....sorta like a learning process , based on how much they learn and how well it shows ...also 2, on how well they carry and sell their own IT factor ;D

haha but again I was one of those little kids who refused to believe that the cookies left for Santa Claus before bedtime on Christmas Eve , were to become a late night snack for a loveable imposter i call dad :/

anyway, we shall see! im really gonna try out once the casting call dates go out again. & hopefully ill be in NYC soo it will just be a just be a hop and a skip away minus the plane tickets and such ...Im sure it will be insane auditioning in Manhattan

Edited by Bluelagoongodess