Bellazon

Lindsay Ellingson

^WTF??? What did they do to lindsay's hair??? NOOOO!! The least they could have done was make it look more natural :/
It's a wig. And I kinda like it.

WEll yeah I know its obviously a wig. And I don't think the dark color suits her very well.

I personally LOVE the dark brunette route she took (wig or not). More contrast in her look and she has a sort of 007 bond girl vibe going on for me :ninja:

I gotta agree. She looks amazing with the dark hair going. She has gone from a slightly average blonde IMO to a VERY cute brunette there.

Yay for one more event!

And of course they had to bring in Erin... <_<

I really hope that's a wig. If they wanted to make one of their angels go dark then they should had chosen Candice for that.
It is a wig. The commercial was filmed in February or so and either way, her hair is blond in her latest twitpics.

That being said, I, too, like it. It provides a nice contrast with her pale skin and her blue eyes.

Candice, on the other hand, as much as I dislike her and am happy with the fact that she seems to have lowered her VS workload looks MUCH better as a blonde than a brunette, though.

Yay for one more event!

And of course they had to bring in Erin... <_<

I really hope that's a wig. If they wanted to make one of their angels go dark then they should had chosen Candice for that.
It is a wig. The commercial was filmed in February or so and either way, her hair is blond in her latest twitpics.

Thank goodness.