Bellazon

Lindsay Ellingson

Guilty pleasures. Biggest weaknesses. Secret indulgences. We all have them, including four of our favorite supermodels Doutzen Kroes, Lindsay Ellingson, Toni Garrn, and Erin Heatherton. We caught up with these four gorgeous blondes to find out what it is that they simply cannot resist. From astrology to whipped cream, here’s what these supermodels can’t say no to.

-Modelina

1111.jpg

Lucky Mag interview

What Is Sexy? This Interview With Victoria's Secret Model, Lindsay Ellingson

It's that time of year again! The time when Victoria’s Secret celebrates all that is sexy with their What Is Sexy? list, naming the sexiest celebrities of 2012. I asked one of my new favorite models (she has this all-American-Kate-Moss thing going on) what her secrets are to summer sexiness. She's got some pretty good tips and a positive attitude—there's nothing sexier than that.

Lucky: What’s your favorite SEXY beauty routine?

I like to wash my hair at night and braid it so it's wavy in the morning.

Lucky: How do you keep your SEXY shape?

Doing fun workouts. I like to mix it up. I love pilates and Soul Cycle and sometimes I take a hip hop class to change up my routine.

Lucky: What’s your favorite piece of lingerie to wear under your summer dresses?

The Victoria's Secret Knockout bra. It's a balconet shape so it's revealing and enhances my curves to give me a sexy boost.

Lucky: What was the last thing you bought that you loved?

Prada high heels. They're a glossy coral patent leather. I love them!

Lucky: What is your favorite handbag?

Wendy Nichol because you can design your own bag—it's personalized.

Lucky: What's bra makes you feel the SEXIEST?

The Gorgeous bra from VS because it's very flirty. I love to wear it on a date or a sexy night out.

Lucky: What's the coolest beauty trick you've learned while on a shoot?

Using cheek stains. It looks more natural, especially for the summer, because I don't like to tan my face too much.

Lucky: What's your skincare routine?

I like using all natural products and keep it very simple. I've been using Amazon Rain. I also exfoliate a few times a week and moisturize at night.

Lucky: What type of body lotion do you use?

The Bombshell summer edition lotion from Victoria's Secret. It's great because it also comes in an oil for the beach.

Lucky: What's your least favorite thing about yourself?

Everyone has things they don't like about themselves but I'm all about positive thinking so I don't focus on the negative.

Lucky: Who is your celebrity crush?

Jake Gyllenhaal.

Lucky: What summer fashion trend are you most excited to try?

Floral prints. I love printed jeans, dresses and especially handbags.

Lucky: Fake tan or real tan?

Fake, because its better for your skin.

And Mother's Day twitpic

post-36478-1337027388_thumb.jpg

Via DNA

Lindsay Ellingson – Katie Grand and Toby McFarlan Pond – Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations

In association with The Metropolitan Museum’s recently opened ‘Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations,’ English still life photographer, Toby McFarlan Pond, shot Lindsay Ellingson for the collection’s look book. Katie Grand styled Ellingson in some of Prada’s most memorable looks from over the years. See additional images after the jump – and do go visit the exquisite exhibit.

post-36478-0-38473000-1337630835_thumb.j

post-36478-0-56100700-1337630943_thumb.j

post-36478-0-89684000-1337630947_thumb.j

post-36478-0-00640700-1337630952_thumb.j

post-36478-0-73904500-1337630954_thumb.j

post-36478-0-23710400-1337630957_thumb.j

post-36478-0-36566600-1337630961_thumb.j

Via DNA

Lindsay Ellingson – Katie Grand and Toby McFarlan Pond – Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations

In association with The Metropolitan Museum’s recently opened ‘Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations,’ English still life photographer, Toby McFarlan Pond, shot Lindsay Ellingson for the collection’s look book. Katie Grand styled Ellingson in some of Prada’s most memorable looks from over the years. See additional images after the jump – and do go visit the exquisite exhibit.

I like this. At least it's not VS!