Bellazon

Twilight

yours_forever

• 2 weeks later...
I am sure any of you Twilight fans may already know this but I found information on the net that stated that the following book is releasing August 2, 2008
post-3782-0-1446438805-781_thumb.png

yeah, i already pre-ordered it a long time ago... lol

• 2 weeks later...

didn't read all the posts in here...but I just want to know how many book are and gonna be and the price of each because a friend of me is going to croatia next week and I want her to give the money so she can buy them for me :p :hehe: I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me :p

• 1 month later...

i've read all three and am finishing up breaking dawn... all within span of a week.

thats not fast right? i just means everyone i've talk to just reads slow... right?

i'm not the biggest fan of the book.. nor a fan either... i was just curious seeing Twilight all over BZ... and camilla talking about it for a bit!

so i read it!

i have to say.. although its very entertaining and sure as hell passes the time... it's not of Literary Merit! its very predictable! but then again... it IS meant for teenagers! but then again so is Harry Potter (even younger) but there is much depth!

stephanie could have been more subtle about her literary references... which would have made her book... and writing... stronger and appealing! she shouldn't have flat out said this is paris... this is r&j.... this is cathy and heathcliff!

it sure would have encouraged a whole lot of 'dull' teenagers to look into literature much more! like wuthering heights... r&j... mid summer... the tempest... maybe even brave new world if they stretch it!

as for breaking dawn... i can't say im disappointed... because i didn't expect much! i was rather annoyed the first few chapters... especially toward the end bit of isle esme! i was seriously like... WTF!?? haahaha!

as for bella.... hmmmmmm..... bella! she can really get annoying! very selfish! meyer definitely tried too hard to liken her to Cathy Linton! PS... i also dislike the fact that Kirsten Stewart was cast as bella! Kirsten is a lovely girl with boyish attitude! Not at all clumsy! But is guess she does fit the LATTER part (not to give too much away!)

finally.... WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THE NAMES that bella picks out!!!!!!! I swear stephanie has a filipino assistant or something that weighs in with the naming picks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...