Bellazon

Twilight

yours_forever

Read before the chapter, she clearly states how hurt she is and that is a rough draft that she did NOT want people to read.

"I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely"

I mean that since this was from august-did she decide anything yes?

and lower:

So I'm going to try to have it published as a complementary novel to Twilight. It will take a while, because I can only work on it between editing stints, but I hope that someday I'll be able to see Midnight Sun on the bookstore shelves next to Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and etc...

:idk:

• 2 weeks later...

lol :rofl:

I have eclipse too but the bookshop didn't have new moon :mad: I'm so pissed of

but my dad's friend went to greece and I asked him to buy me new moon and breaking dawn-I hope he finds new moon :/

but I'll propably have to too wait since I have so much to learn and I can't if I'm reading something :pinch:

a friend of mine thinks the same since she read a lot of books with "different" vampires before twilight

but since this one was the first book I read with them I really liked it :p

:laugh:

i guess that's what all "vampire lovers" think about the book xD

and one more thing that gets on my nerves...the fans....before, I was weird for liking vampires and now suddenly it's so cool to like them <_<

and the indestructible edward...mary sue...blah...

but I only read "Twilight" not the other books since I can't find them anywhere yet...<_<

lol :rofl:

a friend of mine thinks the same since she read a lot of books with "different" vampires before twilight

but since this one was the first book I read with them I really liked it :p

:laugh:

i guess that's what all "vampire lovers" think about the book xD

and one more thing that gets on my nerves...the fans....before, I was weird for liking vampires and now suddenly it's so cool to like them <_<

and the indestructible edward...mary sue...blah...

but I only read "Twilight" not the other books since I can't find them anywhere yet...<_<

lol :rofl: I guess I'm one of them-but that doesn't mean that I'm going to read other vampire books I just don't like them much :pinch:

I can't find the either :/