Bellazon

Bridget Hall
Thumbnail

HoneyKiss

LOL I agree! :wave:

I discovered Laetitia first and then Bridget right after they were the first models I became a fan of, they were both my favorites. They are both so gorgeous and I prefer them to the majority of the newer models

• 2 weeks later...

She looks really beautiful in those shots. I really miss seeing Bridget since she's been kept a low profile for too long! I don't think she's even modelling anymore because IMG doesn't have her on their mainboard website :no:.

The first time I saw Bridget was for Polo Ralph Lauren ad and made my jaw drop over how incredibly breathtaking she looked. I'm not really sure about how she had looked in the now but in the '90s, she was my favourite model. Ralph Lauren was my favourite pairing with her and everything she did was absolutely stunning whether it was in his campaigns or signing events.

These are all my own scans. Several versions of some scans. Click on thumbnails for HQ images

Dec 1994 COSMO (USA) - Bridget Hall - by Scavullo - my all-time favorite cover - WOW :drool: What an awsome rack - what luscious lips!!!

th_74456_1994-12-cosmo-us-1-1-bridgethall-h_122_389lo.jpg th_74462_1994-12-cosmo-us-1-1-bridgethall-h-afx1_122_84lo.jpg

th_74465_1994-12-cosmo-us-1-1-bridgethall-h-afx2_122_669lo.jpg th_74472_1994-12-cosmo-us-1-1-bridgethall-h-fx1_122_446lo.jpg

Born in Dec 1977, when she did this cover ^^^ Bridget was only 16 years old - nice JAILBAIT :drool:

Oct 1995 COSMO (USA) - Bridget Hall - by Patrick Demarchelier

th_74485_1995-10-cosmo-1-3-bridgethall-h_122_454lo.jpg th_74487_1995-10-cosmo-1-3-bridgethall-h-afx_122_574lo.jpg

th_74489_1995-10-cosmo-1-3-bridgethall-h-afx2_122_771lo.jpg

Feel free to repost . BUT DON'T REMOVE MY TAGS! - GIVE THE SCANNER CREDIT!

Okay, I've been wondering where Bridget's New York agency was and it turns out that she's not apart of IMG models anymore and switched to One Management that represents Iman, Eva Herzigova, Tasha Tilberg.

She's also become the new face of Marco Bicego, a jewelry company and is displayed on their website marcobicego.com.