Bellazon

So You Think You Can Dance?

Yesterday there was a half-finale of "So you think you can dance" II of Polish version :hehe: but the title here is "You can dance-po prostu tancz" :p

And I agree with M---, dancers in this show dance so :shock: haven't seen any of these videos from German version though.

Cool! And yeah, they have wicked skills :ninja:

These vids are from the American verison season 2 I think.

Thanks for the info M--- :) I've only seen that German dance show so far.

:wave:

Rober Muraine popping!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AGac4zYqus

i've seen him on 3rd St! He is sick!!!!!!!!!!! he soooooooooooooooo good!!!

Kherrington Payne-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqVumJAoiXY

she could improve a whole lot more with the show... but shes just so fun to watch!

Dominic and Sabra- Contemporary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuKmDQd1oQI

Sabra won last season!

I've never heard about it. What is it about? (dancing I guess :) )

I think it's the same thing as Dancestar or something here in Germany. I saw some performances from that show and these people had mad skills!

yeah! basically its regular people auditioning to be a professional dancer! whether its hip-hip, ballroom, contemporary, jazz, ballet... anything!

some people have been dancing all their lives... and some like Sabra from last season didn't even start dancing until a few years ago!

OMG love? :drool: :drool:

nerdtastic?! :rofl:

I have a question...do all the winners from every edition from every country wins the same prize? I mean, in Polish edition it was 3 months of lessons in Broadway Dance Studio and 100.000 zlotych (ok, so in other countries maybe it would be in Euros or Dollars :rofl:)

The solo dance in the finale of I edition of Polish version by the winner-Maciej "Gleba" Florek:

I have a question...do all the winners from every edition from every country wins the same prize?

The solo dance in the finale of I edition of Polish version by the winner-Maciej "Gleba" Florek:

I don't know how much they got in the German version...I don't even remember the German name or if it5 was exactly the same like SYTYCD...

Wow at his performance.

Gleba and Roofi dancing hip-hop to "Sexy back" in the finale of SYTYCD I
Wow! Love the part at around 2:30!

Benji & Heidi Club Salsa

Link to this performance

their steps are so 100% on the mark it's perfect! :drool:

Travis & Heidi Paso Doble

Link to this performance

Intense and passionate :drool:

^^ hahahhahahhaah!!!

i would think its different! hahaha! benji who won the second season dances for celine dion and he's doing really well in the dancing world... i guess! hahahha!

and travis works for SYTYCD... he does choreography for those who've made it to the auditions! ... and so does dominic from last season!

and OMG!!! i know!!! that paso with Heidi and Travis!!! HOTT!!!

yeah!!!! the paso was really good!!! and it was actually travis' favorite dance because it was so hard and he was out of his element but it was great!!!

hey... did you guys know benji and heidi are cousins! hahahah!

oh... and this slipped my mind... but i've seen travis randomly on the street! it was crazy! i just gave him a hug! hahahaha! he was sooo out of it with a big smile! he was like... thank you... but i swear the look on his face was like... omg... i can't believe she recognizes me!

benji who won the second season dances for celine dion and he's doing really well in the dancing world... i guess! hahahha!

and travis works for SYTYCD... he does choreography for those who've made it to the auditions! ... and so does dominic from last season!

yeah!!! Benji and Heidi! and whats crazy is that they haven't danced in years until they auditioned! ... it was one of those last minute things!!! and whats crazy is that they are mormons! YEAH! hahaha!

but yeah! i can't wait till the competitions start this season! i'm so excited! i can't wait to see the upcoming contemporary dancers!!!

oh yeah!!! and from benji's season... you guys should check out Dmitry Chaplin! he's so sexy hot! especially when he dances the paso! :drool: :woot: