Bellazon

Nicole Richie
Thumbnail

Cantor

actually she's not just thin. she is sickly thin. there is a latest issue of in touch that i saw on the stands today-she looks anaroxic. and i'm not saying that to be mean, because i used to like nicole when she looked normal. there is a picture of her in a bathing suit, running on a beach-her collar bones are sticking out, you can see all her ribs, her what used to breasts are nonexistant, and the bathing suit looks 5 sizes too large. also when peoplget n abnormally thin their facial features look larger.same for nicole, in the new pics her nose looks huge.that along with her unken eyes just screams anorexia. i'm not trying to dis on her in any way, because that is a very serious disease, it affects people both physiclly and psychologically. i feel really bad for her because what's used to be a pretty woman is wasting away..and it's really sad. i hope she puts on meat

It's not the same if someone is just thin, like she was born and then someone who used to be chubby and now is anorexic. And btw people who are anorexic deny it, so she is definitel, because she denys it and says it is stress. It can't be stress!