Bellazon

Nicole Richie
Thumbnail

Cantor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like her. I mean I know she's had her bad moments and I HATE Paris and all of those other bimbos but Nicole is funny and she's sweet. I also think she's smart unlike Paris. she sounds actually mature in her interviews and has a great sense of style. She's also very cute and pretty. Also she's had a tough past.

But as a celebrity, shouldn't she have some sort of talent if anyone's going to appreciate her? Or am I being too naive for nowaday's entertainment industry?

So many actors and singers nowadays don't have talent so it doesn't even matter anymore. But actually Nicole does. If you hear her sing, she has a nice voice, above average. She actually plays the violin if you didn't know that. Her song is called "Dandelion", you might have heard it. I think some of the lyrics are a bit naive so that song is so so and I think she should use her voice more but you can tell she has a nice voice. Better than Lilo and Hilary Duff. She's also a good actor if you watched her on American Dreamz. Everyone who has met her has said she's a nice person. I know she's had her bad moments but that's just because of the way she was brought up. Unlike Paris she went through a lot. Her mother abandoned her at a young age and her father let Lionel Richie adopt her.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...