Bellazon

Nicole Richie
Thumbnail

Cantor

yeah very cute cocaine whore

it looks like Paris is least evil from those 3: Paris, nicole and Lindsay

Lindsay's former bodyguard, Lee Weaver, gave an explosive interview with the News of the World, where - among other things - he recounts a massive ten hour coke binge that Richie and Lohan went on.

"Nobody was as wild as Lindsay," he says. "But Nicole came close. Sometimes Paris Hilton would be there but the most I saw her do was drink and strip.

"One night Lindsay and Nicole were making trip after trip to the bathroom -- she wouldn't snort in front of me because she knew I'd get mad.

"But the more wasted they got the less she cared. In the end they carried in a mirror from the bedroom, laid it on the coffee table and emptied a mountain of coke onto it. They went at the stuff with straws, hoovering it all up then piling more on."

oops BITCH is in trouble

Nicole Richie Will Fight DUI Charge

TMZ was in court moments ago when Nicole Richie's lawyer announced her client will try and beat the rap. A trial date was set for July 11.

Richie was arrested last December after she was driving the wrong way on an L.A. freeway. Cops say she confessed that she had been smoking pot and had taken Vicodin.

The stakes are high for Richie. She has a prior DUI and if she's convicted this time around she faces a minimum 5 days in the pokey. Worst case scenario for Richie -- one year in the slammer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...