Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

Love her newest VS photos, finally something sexier. I know she has the innocent look to her, but I got a bit tired of all this cutesy, girly aesthetic.

Her social media has been quiet lately. Anybody knows if she's been shooting something for VS recently? VSFS is coming soon and I wish VS push her harder...

I almost wonder if all of the promotions left VS with "too many" Angels. Jac could do literally anything in their line, and with her amazing figure and presence on camera, she should be doing this type of work waaaaaay more often than they've let her. But all of the Angels need screen time, so...

So glad to see her on the runway again :clap: and she's looking beautiful & regal :heart:

Knew she was in Paris for a reason, at first I was surprised she's walked for Balmain (she's done only one show for them before - for FW 2010), but after I saw the cast it made sense - so many VS angels :D

Hopefully there's more to come...

So glad to see her on the runway again :clap: and she's looking beautiful & regal :heart:

Knew she was in Paris for a reason, at first I was surprised she's walked for Balmain (she's done only one show for them before - for FW 2010), but after I saw the cast it made sense - so many VS angels :D

Hopefully there's more to come...

Yeah, Olivier usually puts together a good cast minus a few who shall not be named