Bellazon

Are you fan forever?

Nemeside

TORI PRAVER, of course, I think is fantastic in so many ways. I just love so many things about her. But, I don't "idolize" anyone really. If I was going to idolize someone, it would be a guy so the closest would be Joaquin Phoenix or Johnny Depp. But still, I don't ever see myself idolizing anyone. :p

I think when Princess Diana was alive, I might have come close to idolizing (maybe totally admired immensely) her for what she stood for and the good things she did. (Y)

:rofl: I so new you would make a topic out of that, Egle :D

Well. For me it's Eugenia Volodina and Tyra Banks. I don't really have any other favourites acting wise and I cannot explain why it's these two and not somebody else. It's just love :laugh:

why? :blush:

i knew it is going to be Eugenia for you (even she looks so bad with her new hairstyle) but Tyra is surprise for me

Cheryl Tweedy!!!

Everything about Cheryl is just perfect. I don't care about what other people say about Cheryl. She is sooo beautiful, talented, and I love her personality. I love how Cheryl is always so outspoken. She always speaks what's on her mind. I just love that. That's why so many people want her to be on their show. If only we could have more people like Cheryl in the entertainment industry. No matter what happens to Chez, I know that she will always be my #1!

I love Chezza!!!

aww how nice

i liked that

There are some that i'll love (hopefully) forever... :blush:

+ Katherine Zeta-Jones - i started to like her when i was 8, for 11 years it has never changed, there was a movie about her that really impressed me when i was a kid, i cant even remember the name of the movie anymore but i was growing up idolizing her :blush:

+ Britney Spears. I hate myself for this, really. When i heard that she shaved her head and the underwear thing, i just wanna .....ARGH..... you dont know how many times i tried to hate her :| :| :| I just cant !!! Just look at her in the single "Oops I did it again" or "crazy" ... she was wonderful, unbeatable, i know thats waaaay back then but hey, its Britney Spears too, it was her to sing that song !!!

I guess thats all !!!

very surprised of both, katherine is big surprise, i didn't think about her

but Slutney? :blink:

u r sick kid

:D

me too with Britney

I have never and probably never will like any other fair haired pop/hollywood star but her... I remember I had posters of her all around my room, I tried to imitate her dancing I had all her CD's and DVD's..etc

I was like 10 or 12, but she was sooo awesome!!!! she had so much energy on stage and a gorgeous smile, she was my early tennage years idol, so I guess not matter what she does, I will never be able to hate her... :laugh:

Hey fella :hug:

Britney is a great entertainer :yes: I like her too :hehe:

poor little sick kids

i really tried to think about her something more than just fugly ho, unfortunetaly it is no possible, she is

I love Hilary Rhoda, she's the most stunning human being on this planet :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I don't care that she's a snob, a bitch, rude, cold, a country club - goer, really really really posh and has been spoilt all her wealthy life, she's drop-dead gorgeous and I will worship her forever :blush: :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
I will be a fan of Ana Beatriz forever!!!!!

I :heart: u officially Yeli!!!

I will never stop loving...

Ana Beatriz Barros: she has incredible out of this world kinda beauty, the way she carries herself, her kindness inside and out, her amazing body and i haven't seen many people like that ever! :blush:

Bruna Tenorio: again incredible beauty, shes like an even more gorgeous and exotic Audrey Hepburn plus the better body. Shes just breath takingly beautiful. (look at my avi or go to her thread).

Adriana Lima: well all you need to do is look at her pictures and you can see why she is so loved and most of all she seems incredibly down to earth, a humanitarian, funny, generous, beautiful inside and out and you can see shes a hardworker and i admire that.

Those are my main 3 but others i'll never stop loving are Rosie Huntington Whitely, Miranda Kerr, Sabrina Jales and Tamiris Souza Freitas :heart: