Bellazon

Are you fan forever?

Nemeside

It'll be funny if show my friend how close i am to Izabel. Hey, see that model ? I have a friend that is her brother's friend !!! :ninja:

:rofl:

OH OH OH yeah, and you are my friend. Now you are one step closer to Izabel , Sarah :doofywave:

Cheryl Tweedy!!!

Everything about Cheryl is just perfect. I don't care about what other people say about Cheryl. She is sooo beautiful, talented, and I love her personality. I love how Cheryl is always so outspoken. She always speaks what's on her mind. I just love that. That's why so many people want her to be on their show. If only we could have more people like Cheryl in the entertainment industry. No matter what happens to Chez, I know that she will always be my #1!

I love Chezza!!!

I have no real celebrities I'm obsessed with. I used to like Nicole Richie because she was hilarious on TSL but then she got all skinny and was driving under the influence and I liked her less. Plus she hangs with Paris and Lindsay.

I have no real celebrities I'm obsessed with. I used to like Nicole Richie because she was hilarious on TSL but then she got all skinny and was driving under the influence and I liked her less. Plus she hangs with Paris and Lindsay.

I used to hate Nicole Ritchie but i chaned my mind. She was the most friendly celebrity :)

Cool thread :D :D

I have more immortal obsessions, so:

Gisele forever, I´ve been her fan for 5 years, I know it´s not a very long time, but she means much more to me than just a model - she´s an inspiration, just as Alessandra, Daria and Kate - those four are my stars, and will be forever :) no matter what will happen!

but a special place belongs to Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp. Since this is a women thread, I will say that Angelina is...just..I mean, I first saw her in Gia (but I knew about her before too, a little) and since that, I´ve never stoped loving and adoring her. It´s crazy, it´s gonna be 10 years next year, and no matter what she will do, I can´t resist her :no: she´s SO fascinating, I´ve NEVER seen such a beauty, NEVER in my life, nor Gisele, nor Alessandra, Daria and Kate together can have her appeal. It´s weird. :o I love Gisele more, but there never will be such a "creature" :D I would ADORE more than Angelina. She´s like a Pandora´s box - you never know what´s inside until you let it all go out :heart:

:rofl: I so new you would make a topic out of that, Egle :D

Well. For me it's Eugenia Volodina and Tyra Banks. I don't really have any other favourites acting wise and I cannot explain why it's these two and not somebody else. It's just love :laugh:

ANGELINA is my # 1 until forever because she means goodness,beauty in every respect for me and she gives power,really when I am sad if I look her photo I feel very good,she is so special I can't describe my feelings for her,to be Angie's fan we need her so much :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yes,I am a fan of my angel forever :) :wub: Liv Tyler and Kate Hudson are very important and special for me,too.I love them so much,too until forever :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub: :heart: