Bellazon

Irina Kulikova
Thumbnail

Man. She just has surprised me. I will admit, first saw a bit of her when she was starting out, I didn't expect she would do that great. I too am around her age, well a little older, but I want to be a musician and I would have loved to show her my collection of songs. I mean what type of music is she into? I would love to post a song on that.

Man. She just has surprised me. I will admit, first saw a bit of her when she was starting out, I didn't expect she would do that great. I too am around her age, well a little older, but I want to be a musician and I would have loved to show her my collection of songs. I mean what type of music is she into? I would love to post a song on that.

smth like the killers or beatles

Behati!! :woot:

you're back! :hug:

Irina! :woot: great taste in music :yes:

Behati!! :woot:

you're back! :hug:

Irina! :woot: great taste in music :yes:

Yeah!!! :hug:

Hey when I will post these songs to you first to see what you think when I finish them okay. The songs she likes are perfect for me to play. I can play a lot of them, so it should not take me that long.

fo shiz! post it in BZ music!!! i love hearing independent artists!

whats your music like?

I play piano and do vocals. I am currently trying to master piano, bass guitar, drums, harmonica(haven't started that one yet, but when I get it later), and acoustic and electric guitar.

I love blues, rock and roll, jazz, R&B, soul, heavy rock, soft rock, and I can learn songs in seconds properly just by listening to it, I can play it almost note for note and chord for chord. I am still studying at school, but I am so nervous, got a performance coming up and every song I seem to play gets stolen by someone else at the last second. My work ethic with music can be described in one way: nutty. I practice every day most of the day always looking for new inspirations. I love playing songs from animes and movies. One f the songs I which I have learnt today is tears in heaven by Eric Clapton and We are the Champions by Queen. And that is my music life. Probably much more, that I have forgotten about.

irina's thread is growing! ...nice.... very nice... :shifty:

Finally! I remember when it used to grow regularly.....when Behati used to post Irina's pics here....and when I had new stuff to post here :p

• 2 weeks later...