Bellazon

2024 SI Swimsuit - (how big will the shitshow be this year?)

16 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I don't understand your post, Tania. What's your point? I'm not a native English speaker either, so I shouldn't judge your English, but I think you should use a better translator, it's hard to understand the meaning of these sentences.

And I say that in a very friendly way :flower:

Oh yes, It is very friendly, yes....

11 hours ago, AnatasiaSteele82 said:

Oh yes, It is very friendly, yes....

I'm sorry, but I must point out that as a native English speaker, Enrico's English is actually very good, and it's often challenging for us to understand you most of the time. It's not appropriate to call people as stupid, and the comment about Enrico's writing resembling a "schizophrenic teacher" doesn't make sense. Enrico is not being hateful either. Please consider this as your first official warning. It is unacceptable to talk to other members in the way you are. Any repeated behavior may result in a warning point, and if it continues, your posts will be under moderation by the staff before they can be visible on the forums.

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm sorry, but I must point out that as a native English speaker, Enrico's English is actually very good, and it's often challenging for us to understand you most of the time. It's not appropriate to call people as stupid, and the comment about Enrico's writing resembling a "schizophrenic teacher" doesn't make sense. Enrico is not being hateful either. Please consider this as your first official warning. It is unacceptable to talk to other members in the way you are. Any repeated behavior may result in a warning point, and if it continues, your posts will be under moderation by the staff before they can be visible on the forums.

Well aren't you just rainbows and light. Keep it up and you'll be banned. For now you're on mod-watch till you can find your chill.

• 5 weeks later...

Penny :chicken:

she should already be confirmed for the magazine not do this stupid model search

well they are going to make her look like shit anyway even if she makes it i guess, why i even got excited for a minute lmao

edit: didn't see this was old :rofl: they all won? wtf thats lame and lazy...well i hope she gets a good photographer

• 1 month later...

The whole thing is sad.  Corporate interests clearly superseded actual quality product. It's not just the swimsuit issue that had been going downhill,  They got caught using AI for some sports articles despite still having quality sportswriters on their payroll 

As I am in my mid 50's SI was a big part of my life growing up.. both the regular magazine and the swimsuit issue.  It's surreal that it has come down to this, if not terribly surprising 

went all downhill after their staff started incorporating politics into their articles and decision making.  They should have just stuck to sports and hot models for the swimsuit issue.