Bellazon

CUP OF NATIONS - XII

Prettyphile

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm getting the images done bit by bit. Sorry I can't speed it up much, I'm feeling pretty sick and it's tough to breathe so I've been sleeping on and off all day.

So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well:sad: I hope you feel better soon. Please get lots of rest and take of yourself :flower: ❤️ The competition could wait :yes:

@phenobarbie - I had to sub some of your pictures out. They cut funny, the quality made me sad despite them being decent. Smart sharpen hated most of the Barbara pictures, and the filter I added caused a lot of issues with shadowing over the pics.

Example: Two different modeling agencies, same picture. Only thing I have done is added a smart sharpen to both, the same exact sharpen, look at the difference.

azvJIbA.gif

one is shite, the other is a lot better.

Edit: I hope people are aware that even if you send in pics, and I run into problems like ^^^^^ I will be forced to sub images out. :/ I can deal with one or two issues, but when the picture causes me 10+ mins to attempt to fix it, it's gotta go.