Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

er....not actaully standing behind the students :p But some of them do walk around

to see whether people are sleeping in library or playing mini games (Those are prohibited).

But we all loggin the msn as usual :shifty:

wow....This is Christy :o :brows:

When I was in high school, people liked reading comics everyday but the teacher never noticed that :shifty:

Now my classmates play PSP, NDS sometimes (Only when the class is dull :p) hehe :laugh:

You will probably play icy tower everyday if you're my classmate :cain:

don't even talk about stalking.

I just came back from the Heidi Klum meet and greet at Bloomingdale's ( my least favorite store) and the guy behind me was a bit of a ........ stalker / autograph glutton. He would go to every autograph thing (cbs,Regis and Kelly, baseball, etc, etc) and get like 10 copies of an autograph then get back on line and other stuff. And he really looked like a mine shaft worker or something. He said he met just about everyone. So I asked about Doutzen and Adriana.He said he doesn't like all those VS stuff, but he'll go to get few autographs to sell, but they usually kick him out (I wonder why). He didn't know who Doutzen was and then... (Eli brace yourself)..he said Adriana was very mean and a really lazy person. At that point I was using all my strength to keep myself from beating him. I tried to calmly explain to him that she is one of the nicest people around and that she did a signing even though she broke her writting hand, but he just responded that she probably broke her hand on purpose not to sign autographs. Then I really felt like hitting him, because she did sign them as I stated a while back and also because I really couldn't stand anymore Adriana bashing. If he said that about her, I didn't even want to ask about Iza, or Ale, because then I really would of hit him. Anyway he was one of those people who gets autograph not for the experience or because he respects the person, he makes money off it.

On a brighter note, Heidi was very nice and amiable, but Doutzen and Adriana will always be my first.