Bellazon

What Colognes do you use?

Neo52285

I just use light musks. they enhance your own natural scent. so if you smell good, run with it. if you are a stinky mink, then I'd suggest showering more often ;)

oh, and cologne should only be applied lightly, of course.

I use different fragrances depending on things like the Season, Weather, Temperature, Day/Evening, Location, Event, etc etc.

Today, it was beautiful and sunny and warm, so I wore one of my favourites: "Original Vetyver", by CREED. it is spectacular and makes me thing of fresh summer days at my family's cottage.

yesterday, it was raining, so i wore "Voleur de Roses", by L'Artisan. It smells just exactly as you would imagine an english rose garden would smell after a big rain fall. very dense and rich and wonderful.

it totally depends on your mood as well. when i'm in a totally chilled, relaxed mood and i just wanna putter around feeling like a hippy (on a hot summer day) then i'll usually wear "Eau D'Orange Verte", by Hermes. it has a really strong and fresh citrusy top note, but dries down to a great patchouli base.

I use different fragrances depending on things like the Season, Weather, Temperature, Day/Evening, Location, Event, etc etc.

Today, it was beautiful and sunny and warm, so I wore one of my favourites: "Original Vetyver", by CREED. it is spectacular and makes me thing of fresh summer days at my family's cottage.

yesterday, it was raining, so i wore "Voleur de Roses", by L'Artisan. It smells just exactly as you would imagine an english rose garden would smell after a big rain fall. very dense and rich and wonderful.

it totally depends on your mood as well. when i'm in a totally chilled, relaxed mood and i just wanna putter around feeling like a hippy (on a hot summer day) then i'll usually wear "Eau D'Orange Verte", by Hermes. it has a really strong and fresh citrusy top note, but dries down to a great patchouli base.

so you're kind of like gasoline, which is formulated differently depending on the locale, climate, local laws and international trends

so you're kind of like gasoline, which is formulated differently depending on the locale, climate, local laws and international trends

:rofl: you crack me up like gasoline... wow as a woman I just spray whatever smells nice if I feel like it or if I'm going out. I couldn't care less what the weather is. :blink: I'm astonished as to how much thought is putting into cologne wearing by happycanadian... astonished!!

:rofl: you crack me up like gasoline... wow as a woman I just spray whatever smells nice if I feel like it or if I'm going out. I couldn't care less what the weather is. :blink: I'm astonished as to how much thought is putting into cologne wearing by happycanadian... astonished!!

owww gosh :rofl: do the fragrances have built-in thermometer?

actually buying colognes for seasons is the best way to do it. each season requires a distinct smell which is why new colognes are usually released seasonally although there is always those colognes that apply for each season. I personally dont change my colognes with the weather but I do wear colognes depending on the season and event which is why I always buy different colognes and I dont always want to smell the same every single day...it gets boring. :whistle:

owww gosh do the fragrances have built-in thermometer?

:rofl:

actually buying colognes for seasons is the best way to do it. each season requires a distinct smell which is why new colognes are usually released seasonally although there is always those colognes that apply for each season. I personally dont change my colognes with the weather but I do wear colognes depending on the season and event which is why I always buy different colognes and I dont always want to smell the same every single day...it gets boring. :whistle:

as a girl, I've got about 100 different scents.. (my mother owns most of them) and we're addicts. I don't wear the same one everyday, unless I'm feeling more like putting on one in particular...

The rule is, don't wear the same one every day because if you do so; you become too use to it and it doesn't smell as stong to you as it does to others. This can lead to a serious problem known as bathing in cologne.

That is soooo freaking true!

Wierd but true...

WhenI lived in Virginia, I was a regular at teh town skatepark, and the park attendant was always smelling my clothes, and saying I smelled so good... Wierd thing is I had been skating for hours and was all hot and sweaty...but somehow the fabric softener shined through! Her name was Trinity, but she went by Blue... To this day I still have the hots for her.