Bellazon

What Colognes do you use?

Neo52285

That is soooo freaking true!

Wierd but true...

WhenI lived in Virginia, I was a regular at teh town skatepark, and the park attendant was always smelling my clothes, and saying I smelled so good... Wierd thing is I had been skating for hours and was all hot and sweaty...but somehow the fabric softener shined through! Her name was Trinity, but she went by Blue... To this day I still have the hots for her.

:yes:

I used to know these people with a dog. it liked smelling my clothes a lot, too. especially in the butthole region.

:no: :laugh: :rofl: omg, Rhett!! :hug: it's ok, shhhh *pets hair*

I'm telling you, forget the cologne - Fabric softener is the SH*T!!

My b/f doesn't wear any cologne but he uses ultra downy and I'm all over him... literally - it smells so freaking good. After I come home I could still smell it on my clothes and I'd take off my sweater and smell it - this was back when I was obsessed with him though.. :/ yeah, I'm kinda weird. Anyways, I still love it.

Do you need a Heman bitch slap? How much more wussy could you get?!?! Asking for aprooval? Oh man Rhett... I forgive you this time. Either you create the attraction, or you ask for it. And asking isn't a good way to get it...

"Oh god you're so pretty! Please most beautiful woman I have ever met, please tell me what you want me to smell like when I bother you 20 times a day and buy you things and do everyhting for you because I have no backbone and I'm more insecure than a newborn puppy."

hey, it's not as easy for the guys that don't live in the southern US, you know. we have to look outside the family for girls.

and come on, if you were dating Rogue, you wouldn't want to know that fabric softener was a major aphrodesiac? turned up collars only arouse for so long....

oh, you'll learn. long-term relationships are about two-way, and constantly learning how to keep things new and interesting. even if you're with a goddess, or she thinks you're a god, it will get old. period.

no no no, I don't know everything about them. Not in the least. I just know what I want, and how to get it.lol.

An old kunfu master was having tea with a professor. The professor was talking nonstop about everything he knew, trying to blind the wise old man with his intelligence, not allowing the old man to interject. Then the master took teh professors cup and began to pour the tea. He filled the cup, and continued to pour until it had been overflowing for a few moments. The professor could only take so much, and he said why are you still pouring? The master then said "No more can fit into an already full cup, only when the cup is empty can it hold more."

The moral of this story is, to have an empty cup. You can never gain new information if don't make room for it. Empty your cup, and open your mind to new opinions and new ideas. Only then will you master life!

it's not always about doing your own thing... what if you bought a cologne and your girlfriend of 5 years told you that it made you smell like an old man or a dog that had been left out in the rain? Would you do your thing and keep wearing it?? Give and take... and having tea

If she dealt with it for 5 years and didn't leave me, I don't see a problem. Plus, I wear aqua di gio, and she loves it. She doesn't do her hair the way I want, and she doesn't dress the way I want... She is herself, and I am me. I don't make her do anything she doesn't want to, just as she cannot make me do anything.

However, when a problem does arise, I take quick action and resolve it as best as possible.

well, she must be staying with you for a reason. you know, aside from the fact that she hasn't met me.

where'd you get that story? it's one that Bruce Lee made popular in the 1960's, but the guy he was schooling said some foolishness like, "master! the cup is full!! master, it can hold no more!!!!!" and ran around like this :chicken: in full panic mode.

master indeed. master of the obvious!

anyway, if you empty your cup, then you're a complete vegetable. tis much better to empty out a smaller portion of it.

and in any case, Socrates had an interesting theory about knowledge and what it equaled that outstrips this.

Ha, bruce is amazing... He is my hero. You get 30 cool points for knowing that.

You're not a complete vegetable... wait, you're just trying to be difficult, and you fully understand what I was getting at. Shame on you!

If you only empty a small portion, then you will not fully comprehend whatever new material you are trying to learn.

What was Socrates's theory oh enlightened one?

Bruce is Lazy's hero... 30 cool points for me !!

I don't care much for theories.. I've had enough of ppl like Darwin and who ever else I have to learn about in humanities thank you very much.

Just remember, if you are the last man on earth - it doesn't matter how bad you smell, not one woman will sleep with you. But if you smell good, AHH, then my friend... then you would get laid!! (thinking of the commercial)

.... :cain: You can't give yourself cool points. That defeats the purpose of having a point system in teh first place.

And as far as his quote goes... If you know nothing...Then how could you possibly have true knowledge? The whole concept is contradiction.

.... :cain: You can't give yourself cool points. That defeats the purpose of having a point system in teh first place.

And as far as his quote goes... If you know nothing...Then how could you possibly have true knowledge? The whole concept is contradiction.

that's the point. it's understanding that it's a paradox.

and it's as much an absolute as emptying your cup.

to simplify, the more you know, the more you realize that what you know is insignificant in comparison to what you could know