Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

Barbara's thread is officially more pathetic than this one.

That is because this thread is awesome.

Seriously though it is getting sad people are getting excited at the idea of possible candids. I thought 2015 would be different but its all Instagram pics and a Rosa Cha picture every few days.

WOah! The hate for Stella in this place blows my mind. You guys need to chill out for once. If truth be told, over last 12 months Stella has emerged as an immensely talented model. Just look at the jobs she's worked during that time; Free People, UO, VS, Jeremy Scott, Milan FW. SHe's the kind of model that can sell anything, clothes, lingerie, bikini.... toothbrush (??? :Angel:) you name it :idk:  So all this resentment is uncalled for. It wouldnt be no big deal if some of you didnt sound like you meant it. Just my 2c :neo2:

Oh, we mean it.  And don't forget about all the Valtrex she is helping to sell in NYC.

Ok.  Well, I only was curious about that because of what this other guy from Hungary said.  And he was saying that if you just walk around Hungary you can find better looking girls than Barbara.  I didn't believe him, of course.  Clearly, Barbara is special and she's the one with millions of fans and the L'oreal contract.

Ok.  Well, I only was curious about that because of what this other guy from Hungary said.  And he was saying that if you just walk around Hungary you can find better looking girls than Barbara.  I didn't believe him, of course.  Clearly, Barbara is special and she's the one with millions of fans and the L'oreal contract.

"It’s not enough to be Hungarian..."

http://www.funzine.hu/2013-02-did-you-know-hungarians-in-hollywood/

http://visitbudapest.travel/articles/hungary-wood/

Maybe he meant like in all major cities there are going to be gorgeous woman all around or maybe he doesn't consider Barbara that good looking, lots of people think she looks young and don't find that attractive. Of course they are wrong cause she is gorgeous but everyone gets an opinion.